chapter 83 ~ 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒋𝒐𝒓

CONTAINS MINOR EXPLICIT CONTENT, ANGST & FLUFF

_

     All Yoongi could bring himself to do was spin in circles at his desk, his chair turning him round and round until the ceiling blurred together in a massive haze of white. Everything white, so white it was almost peaceful. He kept turning himself about with the toe of his shoe, using this as a break from sitting at his desk and overthinking every little thing. Yoongi's head began to swim as he grew dizzy from spinning and finally jerked his foot down to bring him to a rickety halt. Eyes rolling momentarily in his head, they settled on the window above his bed, taking in the dust particles that floated about in the strip of sunlight.

     The brunet let his heart settle once more in his chest as his brain immediately clouded with a million thoughts, the most lucid being Jungkook's upcoming court appearance. He would stand as a victim in the courtroom surrounded by a judge, security, and strangers that sat and debated quietly to themselves on either the defendant's or opposing side. Would he, Jimin, and Taehyung even be allowed to stand beside him? Or, at the very least, sit in the back row of the room and silently observe Rachel's trial? The thought made his heart rate increase until the feeling shook his entire body to his core. At least Rachel might finally be put behind bars, but the possibility of her being let loose was still at risk.

      Until Rachel was completely out of the way, Yoongi juggled between protecting Jungkook from his assaulter, and Yumin from hers. Yura now knew where they lived thanks to the mentally twisted brunette, and just that put all of them in danger yet again. He could arrive at any moment to take Yumin back to Busan with him, and knowing the younger girl's intent to keep him and the others out of harm's way, she'd more than willingly go with him. 

     The idea of Rachel behind bars put another thought into Yoongi's overturned head. Turning back to his desk, he snatched his phone from a stack of old files and papers and opened his contacts. It took him a moment to find the correct contact amongst the jittery feeling that pounded in his chest; if his idea worked, then that would mean he and the others could finally be at peace without having to worry about the safety of each other and themselves. As he began typing out a long text message, Yoongi grew worried that Yumin might try to stop him.

     "It's too dangerous."

     "What if it doesn't work?"

     "He can weasel his way out of anything; it's not worth trying!"

     The brunet decided to keep his lips sealed until something could actually be done. Yumin would be a crucial act in his plan, but there was still Rachel to worry about first and foremost. Yoongi couldn't help but smile at the thought of everything finally falling into place; with the few hiccups along the way to push their limits, he was sure everything would turn out fine in the end.

_

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐌.🇺🇸

YOONGI

Kiana, I need to talk to you about something

YOONGI

Regarding Yura

KIANA

Yura?👀