chapter 22 ~ 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

CONTAINS FLUFF, SEXUAL CONTENT, HUMOR & STRONG LANGUAGE

_

     Jungkook hadn't fallen asleep after he and Yumin had come back inside. Their hands had been linked together tightly, the small brunette trailing after him in the dark of the hallway back to Yoongi's room. He led her to the door, quietly poking his head inside to see if his hyung was awake. Yoongi was sleeping soundly, limbs sprawled out across the whole of the bed. Yumin chuckled softly as she'd slipped back into his bedroom, planting a quick kiss against Jungkook's lips before she'd shut the door.

     A smile turned up on Jungkook's face as he turned towards the back of the couch, hiking one of Yoongi's spare blankets further up around his shoulders. He couldn't get the feel of Yumin's hands and mouth off of his skin; her kisses seemed to linger along his neck, just the thought of her lips on him sending a hot streak through Jungkook's center. Why couldn't I have this with Bin Soojin? Jungkook thought to himself, cringing at the painful memory of his high school ex-girlfriend. She'd cheated on him with a more athletic, attractive boy, saying that Jungkook wasn't giving her the attention she deserved. He had grown up with a wall around his heart, only letting his hyungs know his weak spots. But, Yumin had seemed to slip through a small crack in his wall, tugging at his heartstrings a bit. He was still afraid of letting her in, but he didn't want to block her out completely.

     Sunlight slowly began to pour into the living room through a crack in the blinds, warming Jungkook's bare feet. Yeontan sniffled, pushing himself to his tiny little feet and padding over Jungkook's legs to settle beside his chest. The brunet pulled the Pomeranian to his chest, gently rubbing his ear between his index finger and the pad of his thumb. Yeontan sighed, resting his head against Jungkook's bicep and shutting his eyes.

     "If it helps you, I'll stay." Yumin's words bounced around Jungkook's head, making him squirm. Yumin was willing to stay and help him with whatever he needed; what he needed was to learn how to trust again. Jungkook felt like waking the young girl and taking her outside into the early morning. He wanted to sit and talk with her about everything he was worried about, but at the same time, he didn't want to expose his weaknesses to her. If he did, she might use it against him.

     You're acting ridiculous, Jungkook thought, curling up closer against the couch and falling back asleep. 

_

     Why does he make me feel like this? I thought, turning and wrapping my arms around Yoongi's waist. I pressed my face against his back, preventing myself from jumping out of his bed and running into the living room to find Jungkook. Calm the fuck down, dammit. I whined against Yoongi, tightening my hold on him. The brunet groaned in his sleep, shifting onto his back. I held onto him tightly, burying my head in the crook of his neck.

     "Yumin-ah?" he grumbled, arching his back in a stretch. I stayed quiet, my eyes shut tightly as a chill ran up my spine. I couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook; his lips on mine, hands locked around my waist, his breath warm against my neck. A sense of longing seemed to overtake me, and I couldn't help but think about the prior night, pressed against Jungkook as I kissed my way down his neck, eliciting a quiet whimper from the brunet.

     "Yumin, are you having another nightmare?" Yoongi murmured, turning fully and wrapping his arms around my small frame. I reached up and kissed him, gently nipping at his lower lip as he leaned closer to me. My hands tightened around his waist as a wave of guilt washed over me heavily. It felt wrong to think about Jungkook so intimately; I felt like I was betraying everyone, especially Yoongi and Jimin.