chapter 3 ~ 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒌

CONTAINS BRIEF SEXUAL CONTENT, SEXUAL HUMOR, MENTIONS OF ALCOHOL, STRONG LANGUAGE, MINOR ANGST & FLUFF

_

     The stench of alcohol was too overwhelming. I felt like my brain wasn't getting enough oxygen, and I was going to faint any minute. "Yura," I whimpered, pulling my face away. "N-not now." Min Yura hovered above me on our shared bed, his bare chest heaving, eyes narrowed. He squinted at me, his eyes full of greed and devoid of any loving emotion towards me. He squeezed my wrists, further pinning them against our headboard. "'Not now'?" he slurred. "You think you have a choice?"

     "Yura you're drunk!" I shouted, pulling my hands down hard against my fiancé's grasp. My inability to cooperate with his sexual desires lead him to become more aggressive. His free hand snaked up my torso until he grasped my neck, pinning me against the bed. Yura brought his face closer to mine until he planted his lips on mine, his tongue trailing over my gritted teeth. "You need to start being obedient before I do something to you, princess."

     I couldn't breathe properly;  the overwhelming stench of Yura's breath and the lack of oxygen flowing through my lungs made my vision grow blurry. "Y-Yura, please." I felt his lips trail down my neck slowly before everything went black.

_

     "Yumin."

     Cold fingers brushed along my hand and grasped my wrist. I immediately pulled my wrist free and swung outwards. The palm of my hand collided with something soft with a loud smack!  

     "Fuck!"

     My eyes flew open, a shuddering breath escaping my lips. Jimin sat sprawled on the floor, clutching the right side of his pale face. He groaned and opened his eyes, glaring at me with annoyance. "Why'd you do that?"

     I quickly pushed myself to the floor in front of him and reached for the hand near his eye. "I'm s-sorry. You startled me." I pulled his hand away to see the skin near the corner of his eye growing pink. I frowned as I pressed a finger gingerly against it, resulting in Jimin flinching. "Sorry, sorry."

     Jimin gave a half-hearted laugh, pulling my hand away from his face. "It's fine. Not like you punched me." At the mention of getting punched, my gaze drifted to where Soomin had hit Jimin's jaw. It had grown a light greyish-purple since the previous night; I ran my thumb over it and asked, "Does it hurt?" Jimin watched me carefully, but I was too distracted to notice. "No," he breathed calmly. My eyes flicked from his jaw to the corner of his eye, then down to the floor.

     "Sorry," I muttered, pulling away. Before I could get to my feet, Jimin grasped my hand and pulled me back to the floor. "Stop saying that." His face was close to unreadable. I grew uncomfortable, the heat rising to my cheeks. Just when I thought nothing could possibly get more uncomfortable than the situation I was currently in, I was slapped in the side of the head with a pillow.

     "Hey!" I cried out, clutching my face. Looking up, I saw Jungkook and Taehyung standing near the door, looking tired and pissed as hell. "What the hell was that for?"

     Taehyung trudged over to me, grabbing me by my forearm and pulling me out past my bed. "Get off!" I growled, smacking his hand away. He let go without a word, backing up to stand in front of Jimin. Jungkook followed his hyung; it almost seemed like they were guarding Jimin from me. Jimin peered out from behind Taehyung's long legs and offered me a sheepish grin. Taehyung folded his arms across his chest and glared at me as I pushed myself to my feet. After a few moments, Jimin did the same.