chapter 7 ~ 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

CONTAINS FLUFF, ANGST, MINOR SEXUAL CONTENT, & SOFT YOONGI

_

     Yoongi's arm squeezed tighter against my waist, his breathing hot and close on the back of my neck. I blinked lazily, my gaze focused on the floor-length corner window in the kitchen. A vast expanse of tall apartment buildings and busy streets stretched for miles into the fog. I kind of wished that I was out there, breathing in the fresh air from the balcony of the apartment, but Yoongi had me trapped against him.

     A small part of me was enjoying his closeness; from what he said the night before, he wanted me in his life in a more intimate way, and even though I hadn't voiced so, I wanted him in the same way. But, another part of my brain was swarming with anxious and distressing thoughts over the conversation I'd had with Jimin right before dinner. If in some part of Yoongi's heart, he was still in love with the three other men, then I couldn't have him for myself. If Jimin and the others still loved Yoongi like they did when their polygamy relationship was still binding, then there was no way I could have anything other than a close friendship with Yoongi.

     Are you really about to sacrifice your happiness for three complete strangers? I questioned myself crossly. But, I already knew the answer: even if I had only known Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook for a little over 48 hours, they were still people, and people deserved happiness. 

     And what about your happiness!?  

     I rolled my eyes, getting annoyed with my overactive brain. It was probably only seven in the morning, but I was wide awake. I groaned deep within my chest, beginning to push myself off of the couch. Yoongi grumbled something under his breath, his fingers gripping the underside of my body and pulling me back down against the couch.

     "Yoongi let go," I breathed, a smile tugging at my lips. "I need to get back to Jimin's room before he wakes up."

     "Sneaky are we?" he chuckled, his eyes slowly opening against the light of day. He turned me towards him, pulling himself closer to press his lips against mine.

     I squeaked in surprise, but gradually my body softened and I leaned into the kiss. Yoongi's lips pulled up into a smile as he deepened the kiss, our foreheads pressed together gently. I let his hands roam up and down my backside, mine slowly working their way under his shirt. Yoongi sucked him his stomach at my touch and I grew nervous, thinking he didn't want me to touch him, but as one of his own hands worked its way atop my own, pulling it up and pressing it against his chest, I knew I was only overreacting. Slowly, he pushed himself up, hovering above me, our lips parting slightly.

     A moan escaped my lips as I leaned closer to him, forcing our mouths back together. Yoongi lowered himself on top of me until our chests brushed against each other. Slowly he made his way from my lips, pressing small kisses against the side of my neck and collar bones. I worked my hands up and around his neck, fisting my hand in his silky black hair. Slowly, I guided his mouth back up to mine.

     "Baby," he moaned breathlessly against my lips, his tongue running over the front of my teeth.

     "Yoongi, I-"

     He kissed me more aggressively than before, cutting me off. I untangled my hands from his hair, pressing them firmly against his chest. I began pushing against him nervously, my mind becoming overridden with thoughts of Jimin. Yoongi slowly released me, positioning his hands on either side of my head and staring down at me sleepily.