chapter 16 ~ 𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚

CONTAINS FLUFF, STRONG LANGUAGE, MENTIONS OF DADDY KINK & MINOR SEXUAL CONTENT

_

     I was tempted to just sleep out in the living room with Yeontan and Nari. Taehyung's behavior sent a small shiver up my spine, leaving me slightly uncomfortable with the idea of sleeping next to him. I didn't know him like that; sure he was cuddly during the day the more we opened up to each other, but by night, I didn't know what was on his mind.

     Luckily, we'd slept side-by-side the entire night without a fuss; his arm was the only part of him that had touched me until we'd drifted off to sleep. I blinked repeatedly, painfully forcing the sleep from my eyes as I was scraped with rough licks from Yeontan. I blindly reached out and pulled him to my side, grinning down at him as I ruffled his fur. He sneezed, staring up at me and panting loudly.

     "Morning Tannie," I murmured sleepily, gently stroking his head.

     Yeontan jerked his head up to nip my finger and I pulled away, glaring at him. He stared up at me like I was at fault for getting bitten, his beady little black eyes glinting in the sliver of sunlight that filtered through the blinds. I narrowed my eyes to hit, playfully tapping his paws. He yipped irritably, standing up and shaking his coat before moving to the edge of the bed. 

     "Yeontan's not much of a morning dog."

     I jumped at the sound of Taehyung's voice so close to my ear. His arm tightened around my middle, a small chuckle rising from his chest. "It's just me," he croaked, his voice thick with sleep. "Did you forget you were in my room?"

     "Sort of," I yawned. "You're a lot clingier in your sleep than Yoongi and Jimin. I just wasn't used to you..."

     Taehyung chuckled deeply. "You weren't used to me in what way? Because your choice in wording your sentences is putting another thought into my head."

     I rolled out from under Taehyung's arm, shoving against his chest with a groan. "You're just as bad as Jungkook."

     Taehyung grinned slowly, turning to bury his face against his pillow. I watched him languidly, my eyelids heavy, body begging me to go back to sleep. I kept still, forcing my eyes open as I let my gaze travel over Taehyung's lazy form, his arms placed limply near his head. His head turned slightly as he peered over at me, his brown eyes warm and inviting in the morning light.

     "You sure do like looking at me, don't you?" he mumbled jokingly, reaching out to turn my chin towards him.

     I rolled over on my side, keeping my eyes locked on his. "It's kind of hard not too when you have 'three sexy roommates'," I mocked in a deep tone, trying to match Taehyung's voice.

     Taehyung smiled at me, pushing himself over to press a kiss against my lips. "I'm sure Jungkook would love to know you said that about him," he chuckled, flashing his teeth in a boxy grin.

     "You tell him I said that and I'll smack you with your Gucci flip-flops."

     "Kinky."

     I flicked his forehead playfully, feeling his hips lower against mine. I glared, annoyed, at him, shoving gently against his shoulders. "You're going to crush me," I groaned, shoving again.