chapter 91 ~ 𝒖𝒏𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆

CONTAINS MINOR STRONG LANGUAGE, INTENT TO EXPLICIT CONTENT, FLUFF, & MINOR ANGST

_

𝟔 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

_

     "I'll get it."

     "Angel, no. Stay inside."

      "You're not the boss of me."

      I felt a hand slide up my back and grasp the collar of my shirt. Jungkook's fingers bit into the skin of my nape and forced my head back until I blinked up at him. He pulled me flush against his chest with a satisfying pop of his tongue, pressing his lips to my neck gently. I felt a chuckle build in his chest as I wiggled in his grasp, a weak attempt to be set free.

      "Oh, really?" The brunet leaned closer into the crook of my neck, lips brushing just slightly over my ear. "How many more people do I have to beat up?"

      "Nobody," I chuckled.

      "You've gone this long, Yumin-ah." I felt him release my collar and take a step back. "Don't start up again."

      "I just want to help," I complained. "I'm not gonna go anywhere. I'll be in and out; real quick." A grin painted itself on my face before I could help myself, the desire to exit the house eating me from the inside. "Please?"

       Jungkook sighed, pressing a kiss to my forehead as I turned on my heal. I stepped away just as he granted me my freedom, bouncing on my heels as I pecked a kiss on his nose before bounding out the door. I hadn't been allowed out of the house ever since Yura had texted me nearly two months back. I'd told the others and Yoongi had automatically blocked him on all of our devices that he could possibly contact us through. He was blocked through social media; Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat. Blocked from our phones and our computers. There was no way he could contact me again unless it was in person and that was what the others feared the most. A rule had been set into place, almost as if I were a disobedient child, that I could not step foot out of the house unless accompanied by two others. I'd barely exited the property save for five times to go to and from the store, and once to BigHit.

      Now was my chance to breathe in the fresh air again without Jungkook, Seokjin, or Yoongi breathing down my neck. I jumped down the steps one at a time, my smile growing wider as I stared out at the spaced-out houses lining the private road down to the main one. Cars whizzed by as people went about their daily lives and I envied their independence. Until Yura was tried guilty for every single one of his charges, or even just one, enough to lock him away for years to come, I was stuck in a bubble of constant fear. I couldn't be like the others; I still had something tying me down and I needed to get rid of it quickly.

       I made it to the open back doors of Jimin's white truck, looping my forearms through three grocery bags full of inedible necessities for the house. Jungkook could come down right after me to retrieve the last four bags; lord knew that muscle pig could lift twice as many before he even batted an eye in complaint. My eyes scanned briefly over my surroundings out of slight paranoia before they landed on a black Mercedes-Maybach. I hadn't noticed it when I first bounded down the steps to the driveway, but now that I had calmed my excitement to a dull nervousness, it stuck out more clearly. As I stood for a minute longer, the driver's side and passenger door popped open; two tall men stepped out with freshly cropped hair. One chestnut brown, the other a bright platnium. A chill ran up my spine as they turned in my direction and I backed toward the garage.