chapter 28 ~ 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒄𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒅'𝒔

CONTAINS MINOR SEXUAL CONTENT, HUMOR, FLUFF & MINOR ANGST

_

     I stared down at the brunet in my arms calmly, running a hand over his bare shoulder. Sleep refused to come for me; Jimin had promised not to leave, eventually falling asleep around midnight, but nothing made me feel safe enough to close my eyes. My back was stiff against the wall behind my bed as I watched the bedroom door warily, imagining Yura bursting through, huffing madly as he drug me out of the apartment.

     It's all in your head, I told myself, shutting my eyes. He's not coming after you.

     Jimin groaned in his sleep, his hold around my waist tightening protectively. I watched him numbly, drawing my nails over his back. His face softened as I lazily drew a circle along his shoulder blade, the brunet arching his back into my touch. I sighed heavily, feeling my head throb from all the hours of sleep I lost worrying about whether or not Yura would show up in the middle of the night.

     Ping!

     I jumped at the high-pitched sound of a new notification. Leaning over stiffly, I snatched my phone off the dresser, careful not to wake Jimin. 

_

IMESSAGE CHAT

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐬🔥

KIANA

Yumin?

KIANA

Yumin, are you awake?

FREYA

It's literally 7 AM in Busan rn, leave her alone

KIANA

I can't. It's important.

KIANA

Yura showed up at Jimin's apartment

last night, but Yumin made me leave 

before she got back inside.

FREYA

And you just LEFT her?

KIANA

Ik, Ik, I'm an idiot for leaving her😫

YUMIN

You're not an idiot, Kiana

YUMIN

I told you to leave because I didn't

want you involved.

YUMIN

And the possibility of Yura leaving and

following you home was too great a

possibility to risk.