chapter 45 ~ 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, FLUFF, & MINOR ANGST

_

     The warmth of the sunlight filtering in through Jimin's bedroom forced a moan from my throat. I lay curled up against his chest, the blonde muttering listlessly in his sleep as he dug his fingers into my clothed hip. One arm was draped out over his mattress, phone limp against the palm of his hand. The screen was black and smudged with fingerprints, having shut off sometime in the night. A smile adorned my face as I remembered Jimin coming to find me in the darkness of the late-night storm, his hands cupping my face and peppering it with soft kisses to calm me down. I giggled quietly, wrapping my arms limply around his shoulders, and pressed my face against his neck as his arm tightened around my back.

     "You awake, angel?" Jimin croaked groggily, pressing a kiss against my temple. I hummed in response, leaning back and reaching up to drag my hand along his cheek, turning him to face me. The blonde's cheeks were painted a rosy pink in the morning light, a soft smile adorning his face as his lips brushed over my nose. 

     "Morning, baby girl."

     His voice sent a shiver down my spine, my thighs beginning to burn. I quietly cursed myself for getting flustered so easily, hiding my face away in Jimin's neck as he draped his other arm over my back. He held me protectively against his chest, fingers drawing lazy circles against my clothed skin. "You sleep okay?" he whispered, lips brushing against my ear.

     "Yeah," I sighed, looking up at him. "Thanks to you." 

     Jimin smirked down at me, his eyes tiny slits against his face. He pressed a kiss against my forehead, the skin beneath his lips blossoming with a warmth that gradually flowed throughout my body. I hummed with pleasure, thankful for the blonde's comfort throughout the morning; grateful that I could wake up in his arms and feel safe and loved.

     Our eyes remained locked for what felt like minutes, my breathing growing quick as he inched closer. I wanted to kiss him more than anything. I wanted Jimin to roll us over against his bed, have his lips trailing over my skin. I wanted to whimper his name over and over again as his touch ceased the quivering of my thighs, but something didn't feel right. He paused, his phone vibrating on his pillow. Mine began to buzz against my hip, hidden in the pocket of my shorts. I pulled it out and looked at the screen, blinking repeatedly at the notification before I clicked open the chat.

_

IMESSAGE CHAT

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞🥵

TAEHYUNG

I'm bringing life back to this chat

TAEHYUNG

It has been missed😌

JUNGKOOK

*Hasn't

YUMIN

Kinda forgot we made this

JIMIN

It's only 8 AM!!

JIMIN