chapter 26 ~ 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, SEXUAL CONTENT, SEXUALIZED HUMOR, & FLUFF

_

     Jimin had come into the bedroom in search of me and Jungkook, telling us that the food he'd ordered was set out on the island and that we could grab whatever we wanted. I politely declined, saying that I'd grab something later. Jimin smiled languidly at me, his gaze drifting down to Jungkook, the younger brunet's arms and legs wrapped tightly around my frame, his head nuzzled up against my neck. I gently ran my nails up and down his back, eliciting a listless moan from his throat. Jimin chuckled lightly, padding up to Jungkook's side of the bed and gently settling next to him.

     "Seems like you guys are getting along pretty well. Guess my plan worked."

     "Your plan?"

     Jimin looked up at me calmly, his dark brown eyes soft and knowing. "I told Jungkook that you wouldn't hurt him because I thought you'd...help him."

     I furrowed my brow. "I've helped him in more ways than one already," I muttered, feeling my cheeks flush.

     "I can see that. But, I meant about Soojin."

     "The girl that hurt him?"

     Jimin nodded, looking down at Jungkook softly. He reached out, gently running a hand over the brunet's shoulder. Jungkook groaned under his breath, holding on to me tighter. A grumble slipped past my lips, the feeling in my left hand slowly draining. Jimin rolled his eyes, gently slipping his hand down the front of Jungkook's shorts and squeezing his cock gently. Jungkook moaned quietly, arching his back and allowing me to slip my arm out from under his shoulder.

     "Works every time," Jimin grinned, blinking up at me. "He's seemed to already take a liking to you, Yumin."

     "Yeah...I guess."

     "You guess? Yumin, you're the only girl he's let touch him since he was 17."

     I glanced up at Jimin shyly, feeling slightly targeted in that moment. The brunet smiled softly at me, his gaze flicking back down to Jungkook. "I don't want him to get hurt again."

     "I'm not gonna hurt him, Jimin."

     "I know you're not. After everything you've been through, you're the least likely to do anything stupid that would end up hurting anyone." Jimin locked his eyes with mine, his shoulders slumped forward as a leisurely smile adorned his face. "That's why I trust you. Because you're not the type of person to hurt others for your own benefit."

     "What happens if I hurt you four on accident?" I mumbled, knowing very well that I'd end up doing something wrong. It didn't matter what I did; I always screwed something up. 

     "If it was accidental, then that's forgivable. But, the things Soojin and Yura did..." Jimin sighed, pushing himself off the bed and shuffling to the door. I watched him quietly, feeling my heart throb for the young man. Jimin ran a hand through his hair, staring back at me quietly. His demeanor made me nervous, the thoughts dancing about his head blocked off from me. "Accidents are forgivable. But, the mental and emotional pain you both went through isn't. That's why I want you two together; you share something in common, and that thing can help you heal." He gave Jungkook a quick once over before stepping out into the hallway, shutting the door quietly behind him.