chapter 88 ~ 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏

CONTAINS MINOR EXPLICIT CONTENT, FLUFF, & MINOR ANGST

_

     I tossed and turned beneath my bedsheets as sleep refused to take me, ripples of warmth spreading from my stomach to my limbs as I let the evening play out in my head. Despite having such an eventful day, my thoughts returned to one thing and one thing alone; the feel of his lips moving so casually alongside mine, hands grasping any part of my body to pull me steadily against his own, left alone in a bubble that made me forget everything. I'd never envisioned such an experience with anyone but my partners, but the moment the opportunity had been handed to me, I couldn't control myself. I wanted more of him; his mouth, his hands, the sound of his voice muttering in my ear. I  wanted to curl into the curve of his stomach with his arms wrapped around me, holding me close until I nodded off into a blissful sleep.

      Finally, I had had enough; I threw my covers off of my body and pushed myself onto tingly feet. Nari startled awake at the foot of my bed with a ruff, her tongue dangling out between sharp fangs as she watched me pad sleepily towards my door and out into the hall. My body already knew where I intended to go before I could render my thoughts to my limbs, my hand wrapping around the doorknob before slipping inside the darkened room.

       "Jin?"

      "What's the matter, angel?"

      My heart fluttered at the breathless sound of his voice, so deep that it reverberated through my bones. 

      "Did I wake you?"

       "Only a little."

       "Sorry."

       "Mmh."

       I watched the featureless mound atop the bed shift as he drew the covers off of his body to reveal his toned chest, absent of any clothing, and sculpted legs in nothing but his boxers. His body stood out in the paling light of the moon as it struck a quarter to one and it took me a moment to draw my gaze away to his face.

       "Come here, precious."

       Seokjin beckoned me to his bedside with the lazy wave of his hand, urging me forward until I lowered myself steadily atop his hips. His hands gripped my waist to draw me against him while he settled back into the fluffiness of his pillows. Hair astrew from being woken, lips swollen from sleep, he looked so beautiful that it took the words from my mouth. I sat with my mouth slightly agape, tongue rolling over my bottom lip to lubricate it as I absently leaned into his presence.

      "Did you have a bad dream?" he whispered, tucking a stray curl behind my ear.

       I shook my head no and reached out to play with his hair. My touch elicited a pliant groan from his glossy lips as Seokjin tilted his head back against the wall, exposing his throat and prominent jawline to my liking. My fingers trailed down the side of his face, skin soft beneath the pads as I pressed down gently. Lower and lower I traveled until my hands splayed out across his toned stomach and I could feel each inhale and exhalation he took. Face flushed, I drug my gaze away from my hands to his face, the brunet watching me contentedly with hooded eyes as he longed to fall back asleep.

       "Is it okay...?" I trailed off. Things were moving in such a rush, I wasn't sure what to think anymore.

     "'Is it okay' what?" Seokjin shifted up against the wall behind him for support, the gap between our faces closing.