chapter 48 ~ 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, EXPLICIT CONTENT, MINOR ANGST, FLUFF, & PRAISE KINK

_

     As soon as Taehyung's deep, groggy voice floated through the room, I knew today was going to be another one of his 'productive days'. I groaned against my pillow, burying my face against it as I felt his hands grip my shoulders, gently shaking me awake. Reaching behind me, I smacked the blonde's much larger hand away from my body, struggling to keep myself under Yoongi's covers as I curled, tightly, into a little ball. The brunet behind me draped an arm across my mid-section, pulling me against his chest. I simpered at the feeling of him so close beside me, my cheeks heating up with a blush as my thighs began to tremble.

     Taehyung chuckled, leaning over to press a kiss against Yoongi's and my cheek, trying different methods of getting us out of bed. "C'mon," he breathed, a hint of humor lacing his tone. Already, Yoongi and I understood what the blonde was trying to accomplish; he knew we would fall head over heels for him if he chose his words wisely, and by his breathy, cocky tone, that's exactly where he was headed. "It's time to get up, baby."

     "Nope," I mumbled, wiggling back against Yoongi's hips. The brunet exhaled shakily, curling closer against my backside as he hid his face away against the nape of my neck. I giggled against my pillow, threading my fingers through his to hold him close. Taehyung sighed rather loudly, placing his hands against his prominent hip bones as he glared down at us. I cracked an eye open, glancing over my shoulder at him with a smug expression. "No more being productive," I groaned.

     The blonde arched an eyebrow, his cheeks flushed with irritation at his plan not working as he'd hoped. He began tapping his barefoot on the carpeted floor, brows furrowed as he waited for us to get out of bed. "It's almost seven. It's time to get up and come eat."

     "Fuck that," Yoongi grumbled. "Wake us up when it's almost eight."

     "Hyung, c'mon-"

     "Eight o'clock, Tae. No earlier."

     Taehyung blew a gust of air out his nose, a breathy chuckle following as he drug himself to the bedroom door. "Fine. You two lovebirds can cuddle for another hour, but, that's it!"

     "Thank you," I murmured, purposely altering my voice so that it sounded pitchy and youthful, almost child-like. Yoongi choked behind me, nuzzling closer against my neck to muffle his laughter. I giggled quietly, listening as Taehyung sighed with playful annoyance, yanking open the bedroom door and stomping out into the hallway. He shut it behind him on his way out, leaving me and Yoongi to doze in the peaceful stillness of his room.

     "Angel?" Yoongi's voice was hot and close on the back of my neck.

     "Hmm?"

     "You're not gonna fall back asleep, are you?"

     "Probably not." I turned over, the brunet pulling me against his chest and peering down at me with a small, lazy smile. He leaned forward, catching my upper lip between his in a slow, passionate kiss that sent bolts of energy through my body. I reached up, threading my fingers through his silky hair and urging him closer, deepening the kiss as a whimper escaped me.

     I couldn't explain how much I missed being wrapped up in Yoongi's embrace, our lips locked in greedy kisses that bruised them purple when we pulled away. His hand gripped my waist gently beneath his covers, pulling me flush against his chest. I draped my leg over his, urging his hips over mine until he rolled me on my back, our lips still connected as he stationed his forearms beside my head. Slowly, Yoongi trailed his lips down the side of my face and neck, eliciting pliant moans from my throat. I tilted my head back, giving him better access to those sensitive patches of skin. I might've been uncomfortable that one morning, all those days ago, but now, I wanted Yoongi to have his way with me.