chapter 18 ~ 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒂

CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, STRONG LANGUAGE, MINOR FLUFF & CRACK HUMOR

_

     Jimin kept his arms fastened around my waist, holding me close to his body. Almost every few seconds, Nari jerked me forward on her leash, eager to sniff every inch of the clothing store. With a chuckle, I pulled her back to my side, calmly scolding her for the hundredth time. Jimin chortled deep in the back of his throat, his hand slipping down my arm to grasp my hand firmly.

     "Don't you think you're pushing it?" I whispered, slowly following after Yoongi and Jungkook. Taehyung kept to my left, Yeontan padding happily at his feet. I listened as Jimin clicked his tongue in thought.

     "Maybe. But, with our masks and hoods, I don't think anyone will recognize us. We should be safe."

     Taehyung scoffed. "Say that to the teenage girls that keep eyeing the fuck out of us. I feel like they're going to pounce on me any minute."

     "That's because they know a sexy man when they see one," Jimin chuckled, resting his head atop mine. I folded my arms over Jimin's, gently resting my head back against his shoulder. He pressed his chin down on my forehead, peering down at me with soft eyes. As his head slid to my shoulder, I shivered.

     "Are you cold?" he mumbled, waddling towards a clothes rack. He extended his arm, flipping through several sweatshirts before pulling out a black and blue checkered hoodie.

     "No," I chortled, "Your stubble is growing in."

     He chuckled deep in the back of his throat, pressing a kiss against my neck before dragging his chin along my collar. I squeaked playfully, pushing out of his grasp with a grin. Nari yipped in surprise, a store employee side-eyeing us before stepping up to another customer. "Keep your fuzziness away from me." Jimin smiled, pulling me back against him. Taehyung stepped up beside us, holding a dark grey button-up shirt against my chest.

     "Mmmh," he mumbled, pulling it against his chest and examining the shirt. "Maybe." Yeontan stood tall on his hind legs, dancing about his owner's feet with his tongue hanging out the side of his mouth.

     "Can we fucking go!?" Yoongi hissed, waddling up with his hands shoved into his hoodie pocket. "I hate it here."

     "We all do," Jungkook grumbled, resting his head against Yoongi's shoulder.

     Taehyung glared at the pair before picking up a pile of clothes and wandering to the counter. I followed after him, Nari in tow, Jimin keeping close to my side as we passed a group of young teenage girls. Jungkook and Yoongi brought up the rear, the older brunet pulling his wallet out of his pocket and handing Taehyung a hundred dollars. It took a couple of minutes to ring up and bag all the clothes we had picked out before we exited the store and made our way to our cars.

     "You're riding with me?" Jimin pondered, hooking his arm around my waist. I nodded, wrapping my arms around his torso; Nari tried circling our legs for a few seconds before quietly padding back to my side. Taehyung walked past us with Jungkook and Yeontan in tow, carrying several bags back to the Bentley.

     "I'll meet you guys back at the apartment in about an hour," Yoongi yawned. "I wanna pick something up first."

     "We can go with you," I murmured, feeling tired as the sun slowly rose to its highest point. Yoongi shook his head, pressing a kiss against Jimin's and my cheek. He jogged across the parking lot, hair flopping limply against his head. I watched him go with a smile, feeling the heat rise in my cheeks.

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. | BTS |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara