chapter 33 ~ 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, MINOR ANGST, & FLUFF

_

     Taehyung yawned, whining aloud as he stretched his arms achingly above his head. The blonde settled back against the headboard of his bed, blinking leisurely down at his Pomeranian as Yeontan sniffled, glaring up at him with emotionless, black eyes. Taehyung smiled warmly, casting a glance at the door to his room. He couldn't hear any sounds from the living room, telling him that Jimin and Jungkook were still out shopping. He wondered how much longer they'd be, turning over and draping his arm across Yumin's waist. Yumin whimpered, a tremor running up her body as she pressed herself against his chest. Watching her calmly, Taehyung sighed, images of the brunette teary-eyed and shivering flashing through his mind as he gripped her hip. I'm not going to hurt her, Taehyung told himself, cuddling close against Yumin's backside. I'd never let myself do that to anyone. The blonde sighed, reaching out to place his palm over Yumin's cold, smaller hand. I know you're scared, angel. I just wish you'd trust me more.

     Taehyung pulled Yumin closer against his chest, the brunette moaning under her breath as she arched her back against him. Taehyung could feel the heat rise to his cheeks; he knew she was still in little space, but couldn't help but want to make her elicit more of those pretty sounds. The blonde chuckled, his lips connecting to the patch of skin below her ear and sucking gently. A whimper escaped Yumin as her eyes fluttered open, a tremor running up her spine. Taehyung continued to kiss his way down her neck, leaving a small hickey below her ear. Yumin clutched his hand tightly, her head lolling back against his shoulder.

     "Tae," she mumbled listlessly. The sound of her tired, breathy voice made Taehyung tighten his hold around her, wanting nothing more than to protect Yumin and make her smile.

     "You're so pretty, angel," he murmured, pressing a kiss against the dip in her collar. "My precious little angel."

     Yumin smiled softly, turning over to cuddle up against Taehyung's broad chest. Taehyung kept his arms locked around her waist, drawing her ever closer as he pressed a kiss against her forehead. The brunette giggled against his neck, hiding her face away against his shoulder. He pushed her up to face him, Yumin's cheeks flushed a light pink as she avoided his gaze. Taehyung slipped a finger under her chin, smiling to himself and tilting her head up to press a kiss against her lips.

     "You're my pretty little girl, aren't you, angel?" Taehyung breathed, smiling at the way his tone made Yumin blush a darker shade of pink. She looked cute when she was flustered, and he enjoyed making her smile. Yumin nodded quickly, cuddling back up against the crook of his neck with a sigh. Taehyung held on to her tightly, never wanting to let go. The brunette draped a leg over his thigh, drawing him closer until she could throw all her limbs around his skinny frame. Taehyung chuckled, pressing gentle kisses along her temple and forehead, shutting his eyes tightly because he absolutely fucking loved being wrapped up with Yumin, and he never wanted her to let go.

_

     I curled closer to Taehyung, his chest rising and falling gently as he peered down at me. My face felt warm and flushed as my gaze locked with his for a brief moment. His eyes were soft and lazy as they searched my face, his tongue drawing over the front of his bottom lip. I hid my face away in the crook of his neck, Taehyung's arms tightening around my waist as they drew me closer. Reaching out, I wrapped my hand around Taehyung's long index finger, giggling at the way he flexed it in my grasp, the tip appearing like the hairless head of a caterpillar peaking out from between my thumb and palm.