chapter 59 ~ 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅-𝒐𝒖𝒕

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, EXPLICIT CONTENT, OVERSTIMULATION, DADDY KINK, & FLUFF

_

     Jungkook waved goodbye to Rachel before padding to the elevator doors. He wanted to sit with Yoongi for a few moments while he was live for their fans before taking the Bentley home. Jimin and Taehyung had already left around 4 PM to get dinner and head back to Yumin before nightfall. It made Jungkook slightly jealous that they would arrive home to the brunette before him, but, not wanting to leave without saying goodbye to his hyung, the maknae's feet led him back to the fourth-floor studio.

      Something in the back of Jungkook's mind longed to see Rachel yet again. He'd spent the entirety of his workday with her stationed at his hip, offering to help him with anything that he needed. That day had been somewhat of a lazy day, filled with answering emails, setting up meetings and future interviews, leaving Jungkook and his hyungs holed up in their studios for hours at a time. Rachel had come into work, even though she wasn't needed, and Sungho had to scramble to find things to keep the girl occupied for her four-hour shift. That led her straight to Jungkook. She'd acted almost as a secretary, a folder clasped against her chest to jot things down for future events and enlistments for the end of the year. It threw him off at first, but eventually, he grew used to her company; even began to enjoy it in the end.

     Thinking about Rachel put a faint smile on Jungkook's face as he stepped out of the elevator. In an odd way, she reminded him of Yumin, the thought of his girlfriend tugging his lips further up into a pained grin. He had been working nonstop for weeks, leaving Yumin home alone with the dogs for days at a time and not being able to see her until dark.

     He missed her dearly.

     Knocking on Yoongi's studio door, he entered the key to unlock it and stepped inside, his hyung swiveling around in his desk chair with raised brows. "Yah, Jungkook-ah. Did you wanna join?" Yoongi's smile was intoxicating, but with a quick glance at his monitor, Jungkook suppressed his emotions and nodded. He pulled his mask down to reveal his face, offering a shy wave to the camera and a smile that made the livestream's chat erupt with little hearts. 

     "How long do you think you'll stay?" Jungkook murmured, his gaze lifting as Yoongi stood to grab his guitar, strumming a few notes with a nod before settling back down in his chair.

     "Half hour, hour maybe." He shrugged, gently plucking at the metal strings of his black guitar and humming to himself. "I'll be home before you guys get dinner, 'kay?"

     Jungkook nodded, settling back to spend another 15 minutes or so with his hyung before picking himself back up and exiting the studio with a euphoric goodbye to his fans. His heart fluttered gently against his ribs as his thoughts flitted back-and-forth between his hyungs, his fans, Yumin. Rachel. Rachel shouldn't have been on Jungkook's mind as much as she was, and it was beginning to make him feel guilty. Did he have more than friendly feelings towards her? Or was it simply that Jungkook had gone so long in fear of women that finding another with similar interests and a kind personality made him feel clingy towards their friendship?

      Thoughts whirling, Jungkook drove the 40-odd minutes back home to find Jimin seated on the kitchen island, lips intertwined with Taehyung's as the brunet's hands roamed under his oversized white hoodie. "Hyung!" the maknae complained, a toothy smile adorning his face as he shielded his vision from the intimate sight before him. "Not where the food goes!"