Chapter 2- Sore Loser

Chapter 2: Sore Loser

This is the updated chapter 2, to read the original, please find it at the bottom of the chapter.

———————-

"Come on then Ginny! Let's see what you've got."

I launched the Weasleys battered quidditch balls into the air, allowing Ginny to take possession of the quaffle, as I mounted my broom following after her.

Passing the ball back and forth I discovered that she was a decent player. Pretty skilled, excellent hand-eye coordination and a pretty good aim when it came to shooting.

"Alright, try holding the quaffle lower down your arm when you're carrying it. Currently, one knock into you and you've lost it. Either that or you'll drop it. If it's further down you've got a stronger grip and if you drop it, you've got a better chance of getting it before your opponent."

I liked sharing my tips.
Victor had taught me that.
Victor Krum, who I hadn't seen in ages!
He was always really good to me, treating me as if I was his sister, nice man.

We keep in touch of course, sending eachother regular updates and messages, but seeing as though we live in different countries, it wasn't always possible to see him.

"How can I stop the spin when I throw?"
Brought out of my thoughts, I looked towards Ginny who had the quaffle under her arm like I had shown her.

"You're probably twisting your wrist too much. You want to throw it as powerful as possible. And as far as possible in most cases. So watch what happens when I twist my wrist."

I gestured for her to pass me the quaffle, which she quickly did, watching intently as I demonstrated.

I made sure to curve my wrist, showing her what a bad throw really is as the quaffle ended up spinning so rapidly, that it dropped suddenly, a little under 4 metres away from us.

"I thought you were supposed to be England's number one?"

Rolling my eyes as two ginger boys approached below us, I turned my attention back to Ginny, who seemed more than pissed by their arrival.

"Chuck it back." I swerved towards the ground, managing to catch the ball as Fred threw it up towards us.

"Right then Ginny." Turning my attention to the girl as I continued explaining how she could improve.