Chapter 102- a cave?

So from now on, the story isn't following the usual plot in terms of time. So Harry's last proper year at Hogwarts is going to be like a month before the death eater attack happens.......

So this scene involved blood and just some imagery that might trigger people. So please read at your own risk.

Anyway, here you go.
———

Y/N pov:

"Oh look at how much you're growing." Molly said cheerfully as she wrapped her arms around me, yet careful of my stomach.

I sighed, resting in the chair she had pulled out for me and resting a hand on my stomach, "it's not fun."
Molly smiled sympathetically, "you'll get used to it dear. It's only 9 months, you can do it."
I scrunched my nose, "I think I'll only do this once."

Molly laughed, "how do you think I felt? I had 7."
I laughed with her, "I don't know how you did it. How you still do it even."
"Have you told the kids yet?" She asked, setting down a cup of tea in front of me.

I shook my head, "we're waiting until they're back from Hogwarts, and I'm going to send Bill and Charlie a letter."
I pretended not to notice how Molly went silent when I didn't mention Percy. Let's just say, Percy's been a little off lately. But he's a good kid, surely he'll come around sooner or later?

"Well anyway." Molly was quick to change the subject, "how's everything going? How's your morning sickness?"
"It's easing up a little." I replied honestly, "Freds been a big help, and so has George so that's all I can ask for. Lee's been coming around much more, which is nice, means that Fred and George can have a catch up without me interfering all the time."

Molly shook her head, "nonsense Y/N. Those boys love you more than anything."
"Yeah, I know. But surely they're getting sick of me recently. It's not like I'm even allowed out the house with all these attacks and everything."
Molly sighed, "it's getting bad, isn't it?"
I looked out of the window, along the green fields that reminded me of all the summers I had spent here at the burrow, "it sure is."

CRASH!

I nearly jumped out of my skin when a loud sound echoed throughout the room, and McGonagall's patronus came waltzing into the house, "ATTACK AT HOGWARTS! EVERY MEMBER OF THE ORDER TO GET HERE NOW!"

I jumped to my feet, ignoring the gasps for breath I faced as I did so.
My coat was on in a matter of seconds and my wand gripped tightly in my hand.
"Y/N!" Molly warned, "you aren't in a fit enough state to go! Fred will be fuming!"
But before she could even finish her pleads for me to stay, I had apperated on the spot, praying to god that I was allowed to with being pregnant.

I arrived at my old home. Hogwarts.
I thought I'd be arriving to see it again on better terms- but not this.
Professors were panicking, running around like lost sheep as multiple death eaters patrolled the area.
I headed straight to the great hall, there'd no doubt be someone there.

I flung open the grand doors, trying to ignore how cool that entrance was. This isn't the time, Y/N, there's an attack.
What lay before me were the scenes of pure panic. McGonagall was healing a very injured Neville Longbottom, who I immediately began to run to.
But as I did so, a hand found mine. Not just any hand.
And so my face fell in dread as I didn't dare to turn around; and I sighed deeply.

The clear of the throat made me turn, incredibly slowly with my eyes closed, making me meet their face.
"Hello Freddie." I smiled innocently at his angry face, he really did seem pissed.
I guess I would be as well though, we had just had this conversation about me going out last night.
I had agreed to his terms, but I guess he took it more seriously than me.