Chapter 16- older Weasleys

Y/N pov:

"Woah. What did I miss, why's everyone crying." A voice was heard at the door.
"Charlie." Bill screamed, dashing to the door.
"BILL!" Charlie dropped all his bags and ran towards his brother, they wrapped each other in a hug, tears streaming down their faces. Charlie was like the rest of the Weasleys, quite muscly, a little shorter than the twins, and of course ginger. I don't think that there was a bad looking Weasley. Charlie was definitely good looking but I found myself comparing him to Fred. Yeah, I definitely like Freds looks better.

"Where were you Bill, where were you? I've been so worried." Charlie cried.

I decided to leave the room, after all, they all hadn't seen Bill in two years. I decide to go on a walk to the Weasleys pond outside. I take myself outside and sit down under the stars.

—————-
Freds pov:

George and I had left the room, away from all the crying and decided to go upstairs.
"Fred, she's incredible." George said.
"I know George, I know. I can't believe this. She gave up two years of her life for him. She saved my brother, risked her life, gave up her life knowingly, all for him, a stranger." I said. I can't believe it. She is the most amazing person that I have ever met. "George I feel like I owe her something! I need to get her something to say thank you, but how can you. Nothing will ever be big enough to repay her for what she's done."
"I know Fred, but that's exactly the point, we can't do anything about it Fred. But we can give her the one thing she's always wanted, a family. I think we need to make it clear that she is our family! And always will be! It's bad enough she felt she had to leave the room to let us see Bill alone. She doesn't realise that she's as much family as the rest of them. Fred, go out there and talk to her! Tell her! Tell her how much of a family she is to us!" George said.

I nodded and made my way outside.

"Freddie" Y/N said as I walked to her, her eyes were red and I could tell that mine were matching.
"Y/N, I want to say thank you. There's nothing I can say that will show how thankful I really am, and there's no way that I could repay you for what you did. You were so brave darling and you saved my brothers life. I wanted you to know that Bill never talks highly of anyone, so you mean the absolute world to him. And you mean the absolute world to me. Y/N I consider you so much as a part of my family. Blood related or not, you are my family." I say.

She bursts into tears and hugs me tightly. I've never seen her like this, she's never been weak and fragile, never sobbed into my neck. I knew they were happy tears. I'd made her happy, and that's what matters.

"Now come on, Charlie is dying to meet you! He's going to love you when you show him you can turn into a dragon." This makes her laugh as I lead her through the doors.

——————-
Y/N pov:
I'm brought into a hug and someone places a kiss on my head. It felt unfamiliar. Then it hit me, Charlie.

He stepped back to reveal his face and red puffy eyes. He smiled and held out his hand to greet me, "Charlie Weasley." He said. "Lovely to meet you finally Y/N. Can I talk to you for a moment, in private."

I nod as he leads me out of the room.
He sits down on the couch, gesturing for me to do the same, "First of all I wanted to say, that no matter what I do, I will never be able to display my thanks to you."

"You heard then?" I laugh.
"Yes, and I'm so thankful Y/N! You mean the absolute world to my brother. And I know that he thinks so highly of you. Your his little sister, which means your mine Y/N. Your my family as well now. And if you ever need anything, whether that's to talk to someone, or for someone to throw your enemy off the astronomy tower, I'm here for you. And thank you, for saving my brother. I wish everyone was as amazing as you Y/N."