Chapter 61- the breakfast before

Y/Ns Pov:

"Y/N, my dear. How lovely it is to see you again." A woman, the same as last time, pitch black hair and rotten gritted teeth.

"Now now Lucinda. Be nice to the poor girl. She won't need much persuasion anyway. Will you...... Y/N." It's the same again, the same man, eyes of the devil, black and red, pale skin- almost ghost like.

"I will never be like you!" I shout again, too many times have I heard myself say this, but never in reality.

"Oh, but you will. One day. You wait, when we've got your little baby."

"Now, Wormtail. Kill the spare. I think it's time for me to have a little chat with Harry and Y/N."

"CEDRIC!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Morning baby."
I felt a soft kiss linger on my lips, and Freds deep, growling morning voice.
I opened my eyes, and stared at my boyfriend, laid smiling next to me, arms around my waist.
"Morning Freda." I said.
"Freda?" He questioned, pulling a face that looked as if he'd bitten a sour lemon.
"I don't even know." I laugh, to which he just shakes his head at me.

For a minute, I had forgotten what day it was. All the panic had been washed away, in the arms of my boyfriend, but suddenly, that panic reappeared as the realisation kicked in.
It had become apparent that Fred had noticed the shift in atmosphere, as his arms gripped me tighter, as a way of reassurance. As much as he tried not to make it obvious, you could tell that Fred was just as worried as me, maybe more. But for my sake, he tried to stay as calm as possible, and work his best to keep me less panicked. As of yet however, it wasn't doing much good, I was absolutely shitting myself.

Looking out the window, the sun shone brightly, obviously not a representative of the day to come. The sky was blue, and not a cloud in sight, it felt too happy. I would have done everything in my power for this moment to not end, for me to remain the full day, in Fred's arms, to not have to risk my life another time, for something in which I feel holds no purpose.

"Nervous?" Fred asks, although he knows my answer before I even speak up, "well of course you are, but Y/N you can do it, you will all be fine, and before you know it, we will be going back home, at which you can come to the burrow for a bit?"

"I'd like that." I kissed his lips softly before rising from the dead. Which, in my case, meant actually getting up early for a change.

I sighed, not even bothering to wash my hair this morning, as I took a step behind the curtain, letting the hot water fall over my body. I was lifeless this morning, unable to show any emotion, as I dreaded the rest of the day. After breakfast, my life could potentially change forever, become the Triwizard champion, or, well, get hurt in the process, who knew.

"Love?" I heard a knock on the bathroom door, and a creak as it opened a few seconds later, followed shortly by it being closed. "Y/N, can I join you?". Both me and Fred had gotten used to the idea of showering together, we still hadn't done anything even remotely serious, but this was a big step for the both of us, having never experienced anything like it. I did, however, find that it was nice.

He stepped into the shower shortly after, and having seen my saddened expression, instantly pulled me into his chest. I'll admit, it was a little uncomfortable, given the fact that we were both naked, but nice at the same time. "Honestly Y/N, you will be absolutely fine. Go out there for me, and crush it, and when you get back, we're going to throw a big fucking party."