Chapter 32- help

Freds pov:

Warning
Small mention of blood and sick.

"Harry Potter, Y/N Wood."

NO! She wouldn't have done this, I know her too bloody well. There is no way that she would do something to put herself in danger, not without reason. And the prize of 10000 galleons wasn't enough of a reason. Yes she was fearless, confident, daring, but she also was sensible and very bright. There's no way.

I was in shock. I looked around the room and all eyes were on the pair, who both looked scared out of their minds. Y/N turned to face me and the look of fear washed her face. I give her a hesitant look of comfort, the best I can do. After being yanked by Hermione, both her and Harry begin to walk to the front of the hall, hand in hand.
"It's not fair! Potters not even 17 yet!" They called.
"Only three champions!"
"Pathetic!"
I watched as they descended down the stairs case and disappeared from view.

"How on earth?" Seamus Finnagen asked from down the table.
"Who'd have thought? A Gryffindor? She's going to do so well, she'll be amazing. And Harry well we know he will be good, how he managed it I don't know though." Dean replied.

"You don't really think they did it do you?" Hermione defended. "They've not got death wishes.

"Harry, maybe not. But Y/N probably did. Have you seen that girl, she more than just hot, she's fearless!" Seamus added.

Hermione scoffed in reply and turned to me and George. "You don't think they did it do you?"
"Of course not. Y/N would never. I'm not sure about Harry though. But what's another explanation?" George asked.
"Y/N wouldn't have done it." Lee stated, "she spend too bloody long trying to persuade us three not to take the potion."
"Your right. Y/N knows it's dangerous so definitely wouldn't. She's horrible at lying as well so you'd be able to tell." I say.

I can hear other people's conversations as we begin to eat; All praising Y/N and betting on her winning. Yet all I can think about is the fact that she might get hurt. It makes me feel sick, the feeling of remembering what it was like at the World Cup. To see her like that. Blood dripping everywhere. I can't deal with it. I refused to eat anything.

"Fred mate. I'm worried too, but it's Y/N, she's strong. She'll be alright." George said.
I just huffed and continued to push the food around on my plate.

——-
Y/N pov:

"HARRY, Y/N DID YOU PUT YOUR NAMES IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE!" Dumbledore screamed.
"No sir." I said quickly.
"No sir." Harry said.
"Your absolutely sure?"
"Yes sir."

"Professor Dumbledore!" I hear the usual voice of Mcgonagall shout, "you can't let them compete, you just can't! Harry's just a boy! And Y/N, no she's just a young woman, you, you just can't."
She was practically in tears.
"Don't let Y/N compete!" Another voice called. I turned around to be completely shocked, Snape was stood before me.
"What do you think minister?" Dumbledore spoke up to the man on his right, that I hadn't even noticed was there.

"The goblet has spoken." He said, this doesn't sound good, "Potter and Wood have no choice. From this day forward, they are Triwizard champions."
I looked at Harry and gulped, feeling a sudden wave of sickness run through me. That's it, no search for who put our names in, no sympathy, and no getting out of it.

Angry I stormed out of the office, ignoring the shouts being called after me, stomping up to the Gryffindor tower.
I swung open the portrait, who dared to even ask for the password as she saw my angry expression. I stomped in, slamming the door back with a huff.

"SURPRISE!" My eyes dart around the room to see decorations and banners of congratulation dedicated to me and Harry. Everyone was crowded  around me, congratulating me, yet all I could think about was how much I want to punch something. It was too overwhelming, the atmosphere making the air seem low. I had to get out of here before I react badly.