Chapter 92- reunite?

"Y/N!" I heard my dad scream from up the stairs. "HURRY UP! WE'RE GOING TO THE WEASLEYS!"
"DAD! IM ALREADY IN THE KITCHEN!" I yelled.
"STOP FUCKING SHOUTING! YOU'VE FORGOT I CAN HEAR TEN TIMES THE NOISE LEVEL AS YOU!" Uncle Moony bellowed, making me chuckle to myself.

"SHUT UP MOONY! NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION!" The shouts were getting louder, proving that my loving parents were coming down the stairs.
"WELL I FEEL THE NEED TO ADD IN MY INPUT, WHEN IT SEEMS THAT YOU'RE A COMPLETE IDIOT!"

"WHY DON'T YOU BOTH SHUT UP?" I offered, "honestly, you'd think that I was the adult here."
"How many schools have I been expelled from?" My dad said smugly, nudging Uncle Moony in the side as if they were troublesome kids again.
"Yeah! I'm a bloody werewolf and haven't gotten in as much trouble as you." Remus added.
I rolled my eyes, turning my back on the pair, "find that hard to believe."

"What was that?"
"Oh nothing." I smiled innocently, "now can we please go!"
Dad rolled his eyes, "just because you want to see that boyfriend of yours."
"Nah. I'm going to see George actually." I laughed.
I had informed them of the plan for the boys to leave school. Well, what was once me and the boys if everything had run smoothly. Let's just say, they were both quite proud, and impressed with the idea.
Molly? Well. We won't tell her.

Soon enough we were on our way to the burrow, and  in my case- a little excited to see my boys. I had certainly proved that I could manage a lot better without Fred than he could without me. I missed him terrible though.

We didn't bother with the floo network. It wasn't reliable these days, you could end up anywhere if someone had messed with it. And in this day, with the attacks and the death eaters roaming the streets, you don't want to end up just anywhere.

I landed with a pop outside of the enchantments surrounding the burrow. They must have been put up to keep any death eaters away. I began to cast the spells to break through the charms, which luckily, wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Dad and uncle Remus led the way, straight into the burrow, leaving me to trail behind carefully. I was about to pass through the enchantments, but shrieked when I felt a hand slap over my mouth. I immediately went into panic, the hands were dirty, covered in mud and nails that made me want to be sick. I couldn't move my head, my screams were muffled, as they led me away from the burrow. I felt the figure move closer to my face, their foul breath passing down my cheek.

"Stay quiet little miss. Trust me, if it were up to me, you'd be already dead. Just like that father of yours." A wicked cackle followed the line, and I didn't have to turn to know who it was.
The hand was placed away from my mouth, yet remaining centimetres above it, ready to cover if I dared to try something.
"Hello Bella." A glint of mischief passed my eyes despite the tremble down my spine.

The mad witch ignored my comment, choosing to try to intimidate me further.
"There's someone that's been just dying to catch up." Her sickening smile widening.
"And who might that be." I spat, "my beloved mother? Or perhaps Voldemort himself?"
"How about you find out." She placed her wand to my neck, a tight grip on it as if scared.
"And why would I want to do that?" I raised my brows, my heart tightening when I realised that I no longer held my wand.
"Looking for this?" She cackled, now holding my wand in her grip. There was nothing I could do, she had hold of me, it wasn't like I could even do wandless magic on her.

"Just get this over with." I spat. "What does he want?"
"But that's for you to find out." She mocked pity, "so how about, we go on a little trip and see just what the dark lord wants."
"It seems that I have no choice." I sighed.
I wouldn't put up a fight, there wasn't any point. I wouldn't die, I know I wouldn't. There's something that he wants, and he wouldn't kill me, because he wouldn't get it in the end. I'm far too valuable to him, and I might not know why, but there's no doubt that he needs me. Now, will I get hurt? That's a different question. I'm about to go to Voldemort himself, never mind my raging mother. So that's the likeliness.