Chapter 42- a date?

Warning:
Also mentioning of slight panic attacks.

Y/N pov:
Y/N dear,
It's so good to hear from you again. And thank you for making Fred write. I don't know what I'll do with those two. How do they not drive you mad?
I'm so glad your safe dear. I expect that it's been quite a scary time for you at the minute, so I'm glad that you have been able to seek comfort in my boy, despite his pranks, I raised him right after all.

I'm so proud of you for winning the task Y/N! I've heard all about it from Bill of course, it sounds like you did a rather impressive job. Charlie has written to me about how well you did. You should be proud of yourself though Y/N. Good luck on figuring out the next task, I'm sure you will do exceptionally well. I believe you can do it Y/N, your the most fearless girl I know!

As for them entering your name, I honestly have no ideas. I'm on the same page as you, I can't think of anyone in school that would possibly want to do that to you, and Harry too. There's no way!

Say hello to my kids for me please. And do write again when you have to chance. It gets surprisingly lonely here, with you all away.
I'll see you at Christmas and can't wait for your surprise.

Lots of love,
Molly.

I smiled to myself, reading the reply from the woman who was practically my mum. I'm going out to Hogsmede, for my interview today, with Fred. What Fred liked to call a 'date.'? I'm guessing he was just in a jokey mood.

I got ready by dressing casually, but a little more effort was placed into it than usual, why not impress a few people.

I stumble into the common room and throw myself over the back of the couch, laying on it and burying my head as I wait for Fred.
Shortly after, I can hear Fred appear as he lets out a chuckle, he pokes my side so I groan and stand up. His eyes run over my body and as much as I hate to admit it, mine do the same. For once he actually seemed to put effort into it, I thought he looked good in everything. I thought it couldn't get much better, but boy was I wrong, he looked good.

"Y.. you look lovely Y/N." He said to me, I couldn't help but notice the slight stutter at the beginning.
"You don't look too bad yourself Frederick. Care to join me?" I offered him my arm, which he gladly accepted and we began to make our way to breakfast, before we'd head off.

"Well aren't you two a sight for sore eyes." We turned around and saw George and Lee at the Gryffindor table smirking at us. They high fived each other and both me and Fred matched the same blush pink colour.
I just rolled my eyes before beginning with my breakfast.

"Oi!" I shouted, Fred had leaned over me and grabbed a waffle from my plate. "You git! There's literally a whole plate full over there!"

He threw me a dashing smile, "it tastes better coming off your plate."

"You ready then ?" He asked, after me eating my final piece of waffle.
"Yep. You?"
"Born ready." He laughed.
We got up and walked hand in hand towards the door. We thought we might actually get out without all the bombarding questions but instead all eyes were on us, and we of course couldn't get away without the comments of our two best friends.
"Have fun you two!"
"Use protection please!"

———-
At Hogsmede ready for the interview.

I was sat at a long table, Fred to my right. We didn't know if he would be allowed to stay, but he might as well try.

Shortly after a blonde, curly haired woman sat down across from us, her red glasses pitched at the bottom of her nose. Behind her, an enchanted quill and note pad began writing whatever she said, little scratching noises echoing the small room.