Chapter 84- Mr Weasley

Warning: quite disturbing imagery regarding wounds.

I was in a trance. Another one. I know I was. Yet, something was different. It was like, I wasn't there. Normally, I know I'm dreaming, I'm aware I'm in a trance. Yet now, it feels so real.

It was only a week before we broke up for Christmas. The secret meetings had been going on for a while now, and all was well. Sure, Umbitch is still, well, a bitch. But even she's laid off a bit. Maybe that was because I wasn't getting into as much trouble as I had been. Emphasis on the 'as much'.

I went to bed early that night, feeling incredibly unwell and drowsy. Fred noticed as I was sat on the couch in the common room that I was paler than usual. He expressed his concerns by asking if I was alright about a million times, and then insisting that we cuddle in bed for a little. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist, holding me tightly and gently brushing my hair back.
Hours passed and I couldn't sleep for the life of me. Fred was still awake, and would occasionally check my head for a temperature, his frown deepening each time at the result. It finally got to the point where he became too worried to contain himself any longer.
"Love, your burning up."
I was shaking from the cold, and doing my best to wrap myself in blankets. He would pry them off of me, insisting that I was far too hot to cover myself up. Despite my protests, he had finally had enough, and insisted that I went to the hospital wing.

After I refused for about the twelfth time, he left the room to hurry and get me some medicine from madam Pomfrey. That was when everything changed. A piercing headache appeared, and my vision went blurry. What was once clear vision, turned to green and purple spots and eventually the darkness came.

I was walking through the same dark room that I recognised plagued my dreams nearly every night. I could feel that the surrounding air was cold, and a strong breeze whipped my face. I reached into my pocket, happy to see my wand was there, and outstretched it in front of me. The door at the end of the corridor was lit up, ready and waiting to be opened. But before I could get there, another gained my attention. And another.
About six doors were lined up at the sides of the halls, each identical to the final end door.

I have never been able to get into the final door. The trances ended too quickly. So I took the chance, before my time ended, and opened the nearest door I saw.
It was the same, black and boring with a huge corridor. However, the doors had a green base to them. I walked forward, and as I did, I could hear voices.

I had no idea what they were saying, or where they were, but I kept walking forwards, in the greatest hope that I'd be able to find them. I placed my ear upon the first door to my right, yet with no such luck, I moved past. I did the same thing with a couple more doors until what I had to do became evident. I walked towards the door at the end of the corridor. My heart was beating wildly, and I had no idea what to expect when I opened the door.
I placed my hand on the golden doorknob and in one swift motion, turned the handle with a click.

What I saw inside, I definitely didn't expect to see.

————-
Freds pov:
I got back from the hospital wing, having narrowly avoided getting caught by Madam Pomfrey. She had given me a potion to cure a fever for Y/N, and had told me to return if anything got worse.

I now made my way up the common room stairs, ready to see my Ill girlfriend. It frightened me today, never had I seen someone burn up so much.
"I'm back Y/N." I whispered, into the fully black room. I didn't turn the light on, as I already knew that she had a bad headache. But having no reply, I concluded she was either sleeping, or, god knows where she was. I headed straight over to the bed, trying to find my way around the room without tripping. It's a good job that Y/N's quite a tidy person, if it was our bedroom I was sneaking into, I'd have ended up with three broken bones by now.