Chapter 85- Plan of action

Y/N pov:
As I felt my eye lids flutter, and the dark room was revealed, my memory's came rushing back to me. I knew exactly what had happened, and examined my wound quickly. Lucky for me, they had done exactly what I had instructed, and the potion I had created, could be labelled a success.

I smiled when I saw Fred to one side of me, my dad on the other. I was on the sofa in the far end of the kitchen, and the place was an absolute mess. Molly was up and awake making breakfast, whilst the two boys slept.
"Hey Molly, long time no see." I smiled. Molly gasped, and was at my side within seconds. Tears filled her eyes as she hugged me.
"Y/N, you have no idea how worried I've been. How we all have been. It's Christmas Eve! It's been four days!" She said through sobs.
That wasn't right, the potion was supposed to wake me up in two. I shrugged my shoulders and concluded that it was likely that the potion had a different effect on bigger wounds.
"Arthur?" I questioned, and Molly smiled gratefully.
"He looks so much better Y/N. He's coming home today, ready for Christmas tomorrow. He told me what you did Y/N, and all I can say is thank you. So much Y/N." The woman said, smiling through her tears.
I sent her a small smile, and tried to stand up. I left the two sleeping men, knowing that they must not have gotten a lot of sleep. I winced as my feet touched the ground, yet Molly knew better than to try and make me sit back down. I took in a deep breath and began to move for the first time in days. I limped over towards the kitchen table, and leaned across it carefully.

Using my wand, which I took of the counter, I conjured some paper and a quill. I instantly began to list the ingredients in my potion and tried to figure out what was wrong with it.
"What are you doing dear?" Molly said, sitting to my right at the table.
"Well, for some reason the potion was supposed to wake me up in two days. If it did four, I've obviously got the measurement wrong." I said.
"Well what potion was it, I'll get my book and maybe be able to figure it out with you." The woman offered.
I smile, but shook my head, "oh. No. I created this one, so it won't be in there. It worked in France though, so I don't see what's wrong with it, then again, it was a smaller bite." I frowned.
"You made this?" Molly gasped. When I nodded my head, she continued, "Y/N this is amazing! You did this! This is outstanding. You really must show these the ministry, I bet you could receive an award for it."
I shook my head, "thanks Molly, but I can't even get it right yet. It's took me four years to make this. I guess I'll just keep on trying."
She nodded, "you'll get there dear. I know you will."

"Y/N!" Came a voice from the stairs. Looking over, Ginny and Hermione were rushing into the room, George not far behind. They tried to hug me, but Molly instantly stopped them, very weary of the bite.
George crouched down and gave me a side hug, "you alright sis?" He asked.
I laughed at his words, "never better Georgie."
"Good, Cos I've got to wake Fred now." He said, and when I went to protest, he laughed, "sorry Y/N, but I've been given strict orders, I have to wake them, as soon as you wake up."
"Can I wake them." I asked, cheekily.
He smirked and nodded his head.

I grabbed my wand and send a water charm across the room, landing on the two boys heads. They startled awake and hurried to their feet, wiping their eyes of water. When they noticed I wasn't laying down, they scanned the room, and a look or relief passed through them, when they caught focus on me.
Within seconds, the two were arguing at my side, each trying to hug me, until Molly stepped in again.
"You alright love?" Fred asked, taking me hand in his.
I smiled, "I'm alright Freddie."
"Hey dad." I laughed, as the man dried his tears, "did you see my patronus? Great isn't it?"
He kissed the top of me head, "you make me so proud, you know?"
I smiled and relaxed Into the side hug he was giving me. I had missed my dad.

Harry and Ron soon woke, and gave me a hug, expressing their concerns. I noticed that Harry was a little quieter, and I knew that I'd have to question him later on in the day. Mr Weasleys release had been delayed a day, much to everyone's dismay, and he would be home early in the morning instead. We weren't allowed to visit. Everyone except from my dad and Feed has visited Arthur in the hospital. The two men refusing to leave my side.