Chapter 28- train ride

Warning: some detailed description about blood, cut and wounds.

Y/N's pov:

We made our way onto the train, sitting in our usual compartment. I try and put my luggage to the top but as per usual I'm too small. Fred took it off me and placed it on top of his for me.
"Thanks Freddie" I say, pecking him on the cheek. Why the hell did I just do that. I carried on walking trying to avoid his awkward glances as he's ruby red.

We sit down. Me next to George and across from Fred and Lee. "So Y/N come on you know this question. What gossip have you got for me this year?" Lee asks and I smile mischievously.
"Well Lee, I've got a very juicy secret here but I'm afraid I don't know all the details, Georgie does though, and I'm going to get it out of him soon." I smile.
"Oooo go on them Y/N tell me what you know" Lee says intrigued. I look over towards Fred.
"Well Freddie here, is in love" I say smugly.
"Aren't you Freddie dear!" I laugh.
He doesn't look up.

Everyone laughs and I make my way over to Fred sitting down and placing an arm around him. "I'm joking Freddie, although if you tell us who it is we can help you, you know?" I ask.
"Yeah that's not happening" he says "besides I already know how I'm going to ask her and I'm going to do it before Christmas" he says rather confidently.
"Ooooo" I say mocking him. "Right I'm going to get my robes on, you might wanna do the same when I'm gone" I say turning to the boys and heading out of the compartment.

After changing I walk back, getting to the door when I hear boys talking. "Fred come on, just ask her" Lee says.
"How do I know she likes me though?" Fred asks.
"Mate she's head over heels for you! It's so obvious you like eachother!"
I slide open the door and walk in, the three boys immediately shut up. To my horror, all three of them are stood there, half way through getting changed.

I instantly throw my hands over my eyes, turning around to face the door, but instead walk straight into it, causing myself to instantly fall back to the ground. The boys burst into fits of laughter as I'm laid across the floor, hand still remaining over my eyes.

"You alright there love?" Fred laughs.
I say to the boys, "no I'm not alright! I see my three best friends naked and then nearly give myself a concussion."

"You can uncover your eyes Wood." Lee laughs, "we are dressed."

I slowly remove the hand from my eyes to see the three boys leaning close to my face, smirking to each other. I sit up to see that they aren't at all dressed, and have all got their shirts off. I throw my hands to my eyes yet again, as the three laugh.

"It's only our shirts Y/N, come on!" Lee laughs.
He pulls my hand from my eyes and sat in front of me are the boys, flexing their muscles dramatically.

I don't want to show weakness but I can tell I'm blushing madly at the sight.
"Like what you see Y/N?" Asks Fred, whose staring at me for a reaction.
"W..w..what n..no. I mean, I must admit I like the view." I say rather confidently with a laugh.

This causes Fred to blush and the other two boys to laugh at him. "Left you speechless once again Fred?" George asks.

"You know, Fred, Lee. I don't think this is at all fair. She's just seen all three of us naked." George joked.
"Oh piss off." I laugh. I know they were joking, so unlike I feel with most people I don't feel uncomfortable.

"Yeah piss off George!" Fred yells pulling me into him protectively. I know I shouldn't be thinking this but I'm suddenly really nervous being placed into his bare chest.

"Hey, calm down man. We're not going to make your girlfriend strip. I'm sure she's saving that for you." George laughs.
Lee's face is thrilled as he starts to scream, "finally!"

Pregnant by a Weasley: Fredxreaderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें