115- unfair

Warning: mentions of torture.
————————

Gasping for breath, my eyelids shot open, revealing the comfort of my own bedroom.
Well, mine and Freds bedroom.

The latter was currently snoring away peacefully, his head resting on my chest as his hand rested on my stomach.
I'm convinced he just like to lay on my boobs.

I ran my fingers through his knotted hair, it was growing out again.
Needed a cut really, I'd have to do both Boys' tomorrow.

I'd suggested multiple times for one of them to grow their hair out but it seems that the amount of times their family confuses them is entirely funny to them.
I'm so glad I can tell them apart.

It wasn't hard really.
Fred has more freckles on his nose, and he has a beauty mark on his left cheek. His eyes are a little darker too.

Plus my boyfriends personality is a whole appearance on its own.
You don't need to even see him to know who it is.

I can't really describe the love I have for this man.
I've never truly felt anything like it. Sure I love my dad, my uncle, my friends, the whole Weasley gang.....
But the love I have for Fred Weasley is inexpressible.

He makes me excited.
He makes me love sick.
He makes me feel a burning sensation every time he even smiles at me.

And as he laid on my chest, his arms protectively sheltering me and our babies, I felt the warm feeling of butterfly's in my stomach, enough to make me shiver.

I kissed his sweaty forehead.
This man is my life.

——————————

Harry????
Harry where the fuck are you?
I saw you fall.
I saw the ministry.
I saw the snatchers.

For the love of god tell me you're alright.

I'm fine Y/N.
Not much time.
Malfoy Manor.

————————————-

"HARRY'S TRAPPED AT MALFOY MANOR!"

"WHAT!"

"WHERE'S RON? HERMIONE?"

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!" I screamed, probably a little bit more than I should've seen as though it was Molly who asked me. Oh well.
"I CAN'T FUCKING EXPLAIN IT! WE NEED TO GET THEM OUT OF THERE...... NOW!"

All at once people sprang into action. Molly, Arthur, dad, uncle Remus. All of them.
Chaos had formed from my announcement, as the order prepared the rescue of the three youngsters.

"Don't even think about it this time Y/N!" Fred yelled, obviously watching as I pulled my coat on.

"What am I supposed to do?" I fired, "sit and watch as you all leap in to battle. Sit at home and do nothing whilst the people I love practically sacrifice themselves??"

Fred placed a hand on my arm, the other tilting my head up to look him in the eyes.
"I don't like telling you what to do, but you're staying here. There's plenty order members going, and you can't afford to risk it Y/N!"