107- Oops

Don't forget to answer the question at the bottom!

"HE WAS KICKING MOLLY! IT WAS AMAZING, MY GRANDCHILD WAS KICKING!"

I shook my head with a laugh as Dad ran into the kitchen as fast as he could. He had been beaming ever since he had rushed over at Minnie's cries.

"Sirius have you been crying?" The ginger woman turned around to him, not yet having registered his words.
"KICKING MOLLY, HE WAS KICKING?"

"WHAT? HE WAS KICKING?"

I watched as Fred rolled his eyes, mumbling something along the lines of 'she was kicking'.

The woman rushed over to me, her hands finding my stomach and waiting for them to kick. When they didn't, she sighed in disappointment, but did look up towards me, smiling, "It feels weird, doesn't it dear?"

I laughed and nodded,, "Yes but in a good way. I've not gotten used to it yet, it only happened for the first time the other day."
She nodded with a smile, "You will, dear. Just wait until you're in your third trimester, you'll feel it then." She pouted, "Wish I could have."

I smiled.

Not long after, we sat down to eat our dinner, Fred being as kind as ever by placing food on both out plates. It was only us and our parents, the other kids either eating in their rooms, much to Molly's dismay, or like George had gone out on a date with Lee.

Throughout it all, he kept one of his hands rested under the bump of my stomach, even though it was difficult to eat with one, he still did. It only made me understand further why I loved this boy so much.

It was about half way through dinner when Fred turned to me, only speaking once, simply asking, "How's your sickness?" Whilst looking down and tracing a small circle on the base of my stomach, but it appeared that all it took his was voice to change the whole atmosphere of the dinner.

For at that moment, a little kick could be felt by both of us, as Fred gasped, being quick to shout his mum, "Mum! QUICK!"
Molly seemed to register what was going on straight away, hurrying over to me and Fred, as dad jumped out of his seat as well.

I rolled my eyes as he was by my side, it didn't seem to matter that he had already felt them kick. Though for minutes they sat and we had no luck, neither of the babies treating us with a kick, so if anyone were to walk in on us, it would look very strange.

But then I got an idea, and I just hoped that I'd be right.
"Freddie, say something."
He looked at me confused.
"Just talk to them, they might kick then."

He pulled a face but did what he was told, pulling out my chair and getting on his knees in front of my stomach, leaving room for Molly and Dad either side of me. He put both of his hands on the middle of the bump, speaking softly.

As he did, he turned red in embarrassment, thinking that he looked an idiot talking to my stomach, something that he'd only ever done in front of me.
"Hello little one." He was careful not to give away the fact that we were having twins, though I'm sure that at that moment, neither of our parents would even realise, "It's your dad here. I hope that you're being good for mummy and I can't wait to meet......"