30- Snape

Y/N pov:

"MISS WOOD. THAT'S 10 POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR!" He screamed at me. I shrugged by shoulders before replying back,
"Wow Severus, I don't know who your trying to impress but damn, your hairs looking guuuuud."

Snape shakes his head, before stomping dramatically out of the room in his usual ways.

I feel an arm over my shoulder, and look to see George now at the side of me, laughing. I laugh with him, completely forgetting about the people around me. That's when an angry group of Slytherins make their way towards me, staring with my idiot cousin.

"Wow Malfoy, dig the new look. Much better than that bleached blonde." He growls at me before picking me up from my seat, and carrying me out the room. I scream for him to put me down but he carries on walking. I roll my eyes at the sniggers and disturbing comments made by the Slytherins. It seems that some have forgotten that he's my cousin.

Suddenly I'm no longer perched on Dracos shoulder, but the scent of fireworks and gunpowder suddenly fills my nostrils. I don't even need to look who's shoulder I'm not over, "thanks Freddie." I whisper.

He places an arm protectively over my back before speaking up again, "You fucking touch her again, I dare you."

"Aww has Wood got herself a boyfriend." Draco coos, receiving sniggers from the other Slytherins.
"Just cos you wanna get in her pants Malfoy. But I think you should save that for Fred." A voice calls from the Hufflepuff table.

I look over and am met with a young brown haired boy, with glowing skin. He has green piercing eyes. I call over to him "thanks for the defence mate but he's my cousin." I laugh.

"Ew! Weasley, don't touch your cousin like that." He shouts back. This causes the Gryffindors to laugh.
"Not me, you prick. Malfoy." Fred shouts, "Y/N's my GIRLFRIEND!"
"I am?" I whisper in his ear.
"Just play along will you." He whispers back.
"Ok well anyway. Fred, care to escort me outside." I ask.
"Of course m'lady." And with that, he doesn't put me down, he continues to carry me over his shoulder as I sigh loudly in defeat.
"YOU GET HER WEASLEY!"
"5 GALLEONS SAYS SHE CAN'T WALK TOMORROW!"
"SHE KNOWS HOW TO RIDE A BROOM. I GUESS THATS NOT ALL SHE WILL BE RIDING!"

This last comment I can see makes Fred chuckle.

At long last, Fred stops waking, and carefully places me back on the ground.
"Thanks for back in there." I laugh.
"Well, I am your knight in shining armour after all love." He smirks.
I meet his gaze as we stand in comfortable silence for a minute, just looking at each other, before he breaks the silence, "I was erm, I was wondering, if you'd maybe want to, like, go a walk?"

"Yeah can do. You wanna go now?" I ask, I know I'm grinning madly, and I'm just praying that he's not noticing.
He lets out a sigh, as if he has been holding his breath, "yeah. Sounds good. Shall we?"

We link arms before walking around the grounds. With it being October, the air is cold and I struggle to stay warm. I shake slightly, rubbing my hands together.

"You cold?" He asks.
"What? No I'm fine honestly." I lie.
He laughs before taking off his scarf, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his side.
"T-thanks Freddie. Won't you be cold?" My teeth were chattering.
"Well, you'll just have to keep me warm then won't you?" He pulls me in even tighter, not even seeing to have a care in the world. I get lost in his eyes, his chocolate brown eyes that sparkle when he sees something he likes, or when he talks about his joke shop with George.

Fred begins to lean in, pulling me into a soft kiss as our lips meet. In the blink of an eye, Freds arms are no longer around me, and our lips no longer meet.