Chapter 76- umbitch

I've been preparing myself for this day, since I walked into the hall two days ago, and saw the bitch sitting there.
Finally! Our defence against the dark arts lesson, and I can't wait.

"I can't wait for this lesson." I mumble, more to myself than the others, but still they manage to hear.
Lee and George walk ahead on Fred's instruction, and he pulls me back by the wrist, bringing me into him.
"You need to behave alright?" He says, sternly. "She's expelled you before remember."
I wanted nothing more than to slap him. I felt like a little kid being told off. But the point he was making was right. I would get in huge trouble if I did something.
"Fine." I grunted, throwing off the arm he had placed on my wrist, and stomping off after Lee and George. I was not in the mood to be messed with.

We are forced to line up outside the door of the DADA classroom. I've been near the bitch for under two minutes, and she's already pissing me off. At some stage, Fred joined me in a huff, annoyed with my attitude. I almost felt bad- key word, Almost.

If you haven't already guessed, I'm on my period, and it was fairly obvious. For some reason, it's just got worse this month. I've always had irregular periods, coming and going in random months. When I visited the nurse at Beuxbatons, she just told me that it's normal for things like this to happen, so I guess there's nothing to worry about? It did, however, mean that I got awful cramps and went through really moody fazes when the time of the month did come. I've always hidden it from Fred. He's never needed to know as I've been fairly good at acting. But things are different now, we go to bed together every night, and he notices when there's a shift to my mood. I guess the fact that I'm ready to strangle Umbridge doesn't help disguise my mood either.

I don't say a word to Fred, and I can see that he keeps trying to get my attention. I just choose to ignore him, not wanting to argue on something so stupid. If I want to kill a professor, I'll kill a professor. Let me be.

"You have been assigned your desks. Please take your seats in silence, and retrieve your text books." The bitch spoke, the fake smile look liked she'd swallowed one of those fizzy sweets. I stomped into the room, glaring at any one that dare to look at me funny.
It didn't take me long to find my seat, as I knew that being the bitch she is, she'd sit me next to the possible worst person in the room. And as far away from Freddie as possible.
I took my seat next to the freak Pucey and tried my very hardest not to give her the satisfaction of a reaction. She'd only piss me off more.

"There's a rumour going around that your pregnant with Weasleys baby, Wood. Care to comment on that? I'll make sure people find out." Pucey winked, making me raise an eyebrow. I didn't know where this was coming from, and who started it, but it was certainly not true. I laughed at the thought. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a baby with Fred one day. But I wasn't ready for it yet, no way. Not until we at least leave school.

"Unless you get your period when your pregnant, I think that rumours false Pucey. And don't think you can go spreading round things like that. I may not be pregnant, but I sure have got the emotions that go with it, at the minute. So speak one more word of this to anyone, and I'll make sure that your never able to have kids." I threaten. I laugh when I see him physically flinch, and sink back in his seat.

"Is there something you'd like to share with the class Miss Wood?" Umbitch asks, the repulsive smile making me gag.
"Nothing." I say sweetly, "Just telling Mr Pucey here that it's not nice to spread rumours. I think he's gotten the message though, professor. I think he'd rather like to have children one day."
The toad face glares at me, only to see that I'm not in the mood to pay attention to her, so only gives me a 'warning.'

"Wands away." She says, making me look up from the desk in which I have taken more interest in. "You won't be needing them. Only your text books are needed please."
"We're not going to be using magic?" One of the Slytherin boys ask.
"No, you won't be needing to."
"And how are we supposed to learn the spells then?" I ask the professor, who abruptly turns to me.
"Students will raise their hands when they wish to speak in my class."
I scoffed but raised my hand nonetheless. She nodded at me and scanned the room as if someone dare to challenge her.
"How are we supposed to defend ourselves if we can't practice?" I say sarcastically.
"And what will you need to defend yourselves from?" She asks, and I could swear, she's playing dumb.
"Erm. I don't know." I pretend to think for a few seconds, "How about, everything that's out there. Hmmm, how about Voldemort for example."
The room gasps at the mention of the name, but I just roll my eyes.