Chapter 34- Meeting with dad

Y/N pov:
I wake up to the familiar surroundings of the Gryffindor common room, once again. Looking to my right I see people sprawled out across the floor. Above us, stand very concerned first years looking at us in horror.

One of them walks up to me and taps my head.
"What?" I groan, my head spinning.
"Um.. sorry lady, but you look like your being crushed by the ginger." The young boy says.

I begin to sit up and shift, noticing the weight placed onto me. Non other than Fred, crushing me to death.
"GET OFF YOU GREAT GIT!" I scream, waking up my once passed out friends and the ginger on top of me.
Fred goes flying to the floor with a loud crash as I startled him. He rubs his head sleepily before standing.

He shakes his head at me and picks me up, rolling me over so he can lay at the side of me.
"dude you shouldn't lay on your girlfriend." The first year speaks again.
"Why not." Fred mumbles into my neck.
"Because you'll crush her." He says. "She's too pretty to die."

I laughed to myself. Was this first year trying to flirt with me?
"I'm not denying that." Fred said, with a small chuckle.
"You look good together." The first year says before walking out of the room.

I look towards Fred for explanation but he just shakes his head and sighs. I snuggle down into his warm embrace, five more minutes before we head to breakfast.

I'm sat at the dinner table, loading food onto my plate as I match with Ron.
Everyone's taking about the party last night, trying to remember small amounts.

"Well, count me out. I can't remember a thing." I sigh.
"I remember a few things. Like I remember Y/N screaming on the couch, 'ROMIONE' " Alicia says.
"Yeah and I remember Fred proposing to Y/N."
Katie adds.

"Well, who can forget the fact that Y/N showed Fred her boobies?" George laughed.
My face was striken with horror, he wasn't joking! I REMEMBER!!!

I sigh, and sink into my chair, shoving my head on the table. Fred puts an arm around me and laughs, "they were very nice boobies."

I shake my head as the rest laugh and continue to talk about the recent events of the party.

Suddenly McGonagall approaches our table, "here Y/N, happy birthday for yesterday." She smiles handing me a gift.

"Thanks Minnie." I say.
"You've been speaking to your father I see?" She laughs.
"M..AY...BE." I say, an obvious hint of 'yes in my voice.
She laughs before walking away, leaving me with the gift.
I wrap my hand around the pretty red ribbon and rip it open.
I see a Gryffindor scarf and on old wrinkly photo. I can just about make out the faces,

My dad, herself and a little baby. Who was the baby? It couldn't have been me, could it? I'd never been to Hogwarts before?

"Woah, you got a present from McGonagall, and got away with calling her that?" Lee exclaims.
"Teach me your ways Y/N" Fred laughs.
"Oh Freddie, I think they'd be too much for you to handle." I say.
"Try me."

"Okay, okay. Can we please have a break from the constant flirting and focus! Y/N's got keeper try outs to run today!" George moans.
"We were not flirting!" Me and Fred say in unison.
"Yeah, yeah."

———-

An hour later.

I'm sat on my broom hovering about twenty feet in the air as the group of people trying out sit before me.
"Right. Try-outs are happening now. If you want to be keeper stay, if you don't, get lost. I'm keeping the rest of the team." I announce.

It seems that everybody already knows this information as no one moves.
"Right, what we're going to do is I'm gonna show you what to do, I'm gonna pair you up with someone from the team, and your going to do what I'm about to show. Everyone got that?"