113- Tired

Warning: little bit of smut so if you aren't comfortable with that, please don't read like the second half of this chapter.

————————

Sat at the kitchen table, I sighed into my bowl of Frosties.
The boys were gone, again.
Some trip for work that they had to go on.
A place called Manchester.

Fuck knows what for.
I did have Molly coming round soon though.
She's rather excited and wants to show me the little sweaters she's made.
I don't know how to tell her there's two of them. It'll certainly be quite the surprise.

Dads joining us too, maybe uncle Moony.
Maybe even Arthur will join us. Have a family meal.
God I wish I could stop thinking about bloody food. It's what I live for these days.

I think Fred needed a break.
Maybe it's just an excuse to get out the house for a bit.
I've been a bit of a bitch.
Well, really I've been a lot of a bitch.

I still stick by my excuse though, I'm pregnant deal with it.
I can't get comfy anywhere! No matter where I sit, no matter where I lay. It seems that the only place where I'm in a decent position is one of the arm chairs in the living room, which George has kindly surrendered his special seat for me.

George has been wonderful bless him. So interested in everything.
Fred too, I just like to blame everything on him though.
His fault.

All the foods gone. His fault.

Can't get comfy. His fault.

Incredibly bad back pain. His fault.

Yeah, maybe I should start to be a bit nicer to him. What makes matters worse is that my bumps getting so much bigger. Who knows what twins could do to you.
I still am being sick and I ache everywhere. I thought this would be so much easier, but it really isn't.
What happened to that pregnancy glow? Cos I surely haven't got any of it.

For the first time in at least 40 minutes, that I had been eating cereal for, I stood from my seat at the table, practically throwing my bowl in the sink for me to wash later, and realised that I should probably do something productive with me life.

That being, heading over to the radio to blast out the Beatles or Queen, as I dance around the kitchen in simply my jogging bottoms and lose shirt I'd taken from Fred.
This is the life.
(Boh Boh Boh Boh Boh 😂)

——————-

"You look to be having fun."
I looked over to the door after being nearly scared to death, relived to see that it was simply Fred, one arm stretched across the door, the other resting on the back of his head.

God he looked hot.
Damn you pregnancy hormones.

"I thought I'd do something productive." I shrugged, pressing pause on the small radio, and making my way over towards him.

He pulled me into a hug, kissing my head gently and then bending over to kiss my bump, whispering softly, as he did on a daily basis.

"Good day?" I asked, looking up to reach his eyes.
He sighed, "better now I'm home with you."

He walked towards the kitchen counter, unbuttoning his business shirt as he went, and pulling his tie loosely around his neck, exposing the muscles in his upper chest and shoulders as he did so.
Fuck he looked good.