Chapter 75- new friends

The door again. The long corridor with no light source. Pitch black around me.
The passing doors without light, only a frame able to be seen.
Then the door at the end. It's handle glowing, radiating light from the small key hole. The black door so plain, yet so Intriguing.
A scream.

"Y/N! Y/N!"
"Baby, open your eyes for me."

I open my eyes to darkness, and manage to make out the silhouette of Fred.
"Freddie." I croaked, having to ask for reassurance.
"Come here." He says, pulling me into a tight embrace. I snuggle up to his body, his long arms wrapping around my stomach.
"Are you alright?" He asks, softly kissing my forehead.
"Bad dream." I answered, avoiding the question.
"do you want to talk about it?" He asks, hoping to relive some stress, but I can see the tired look on his face.
"It's alright. I know I'm safe when your here." I answer.

—————————-

Today's a bit of a lazy day. I awoke as usual to Fred laid one my arms. It seems to happen a lot really, he seems to like being sprawled across my chest.
His arms are pressed securely around my waist, and his head curled up, underneath my chin. To Fred, it doesn't matter that his legs are off the edge of the bed, or that he's likely to get neck problems from the way it's bending. He's quite happy in the position, as long as I'm with him. And for that, I have to agree with him.

If you asked Fred about his opinions on the last couple of weeks, he'd tell you two things, two reasonings. One, that spending time with me and his family has been amazing, and he's loved every second of it. But two, it's been incredibly frustrating, to be in a house with your siblings and parents, not being able to have much alone time for the two of us. And I'd have to say, I agree again.

I feel Fred start to stir, as his legs are stretched and head moves upwards to look at me.
"Morning Princess." He says, in the rough morning voice that always managed to have great affect on me.
"Morning Freddie." I say, once again closing my eyes.
"Are you alright? You know, after last night?" He asks, tilting his head to look up at me. I can see his cute red cheeks from where his face has been compressed against me, and the sleep building up in his eyes.
"I'm alright. Thank you love." I say, kissing his head. He smiles brightly, as he usually does when I kiss him.
"What do you want to do today?" He asks, and I can feel him bring his body level with mine, his head now resting on a pillow.
"Nothing really. Let's stay here." I reply, to which Fred laughs.
"As tempting as that is. How about we pull a few pranks?" He asks, and I can literally see the smirk he's wearing, without even having to open my eyes.
"Alright. Let's do it on the git next door." I say.
"George and Lee aren't gits." He defends.
I laugh, "well they are a bit. But I was meaning the other one."
"Let's do it!" Fred laughs, sitting up in an instant.

—————————
Freds pov:
"Shut up." She whispers.
"I'm being quiet." I whisper yell.
"No your not! Control your big ass feet."

I huff, folding my arms over my chest as we walk towards the dungeons, Snape's office to be exact. I have to admire her, as Y/N holds her wand outstretched in front of her, tiptoeing down the long corridors, it's quite fun to watch actually.
We suddenly hear a cry, causing Y/N to stop abruptly. She turns around, holding her finger to her lips, to indicate for me to be quiet.
She traces the noise up the corridor, and I follow closely behind. I can't see anything.

Suddenly Y/N rushes to the side of the corridor and crouches down. I can't see what she's doing, but can hear her faint mumbling. It's only until I am a few steps behind her, that I see a little boy, a first year , who seems to be crying his eyes out.

"Hey. It's alright. Come here." Y/N says, pulling the boy into her, as she crouches on her knees. "Can you tell me your name?"
"J..Jack." He quivers.
"Alright Jack. I'm Y/N alright?"
"Y..your the quitting player. My big brother loves you." He says, to which Y/N laughs.
"Alright Jack. Can you tell me what's wrong." She asks, the boy seems hesitant so she adds, "it's alright. We're going to help you."
The boy looks towards me, and so I send him a small smile and a little wave.