Chapter 20- Truth or dare

Freds pov:

She looked absolutely stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. "Fred is something wrong?" She asks me.

"I can go and change?" She looked worried. Great now everyone is staring at me, play it off cool. "What, no, you look amazing Y/N!" I said quickly, forcing myself to remove my eyes. "Right ok thanks I guess, I'm gonna go get everyone else." With that she left the room leaving only myself and 3 of my other brothers.

"Dude, you may wanna stop staring at her if your going to play it off as not liking her." George laughed. I told him to piss off and followed Y/N up the stairs to get the girls.

A few minutes later, we walked outside to where logs had been placed in a small circle around a small fire that was lit. We took our seats on the logs, mine next to George like always. "Well I have to say Y/N you look stunning" Charlie winked. I saw Y/N's cheeks glow red and she shifted in her seat looking uncomfortable. She knew Charlie was only joking but she was always so insecure around others. It's took a year for her to get it into her head that that I think she looks beautiful, and I'm her boyfriend. Best friend, best friend, your her best friend not boyfriend Fred!
"Time for truth and dare then?" Charlie asked. We all nodded sure.

"Ron truth or dare?" Bill asked.
"Truth" Ron replied taking a swig of the veritersirum.
"Who in this circle do you find most attractive, you can't say yourself either?"
"Hermione" Ron replies. I look over to Hermione who looked as if she's about to pass out. She was blushing madly.

"Ooo lickle Ronnies got a himself a girl!" I mocked. Y/N quickly slapped me over the top of the head and replied "At least he can get himself one".
Ron immediately pulled a hand over his mouth as the rest of the group sniggered. You know what, what's the problem with innocent flirting.

"I could get any girl I wanted Y/N." I replied flicking my hair hoping she'd laugh.
"In your dreams mate" George added, gaining a laugh from the rest of the group. "Just because you like Y/N, anyway she already knows I'm the better looking twin. Isn't that right Y/N?"
"Definitely Georgie" She laughed returning back to the rest of the group. I knew she was joking but I couldn't help fell a tad of jealously. I noticed she was looking at me so quickly pulled myself together.

"Ok then Charlie, truth or dare?" Bill asked.
He replied with a simple, "truth."
"What are you scared Char?" Bill laughed.
"No I'm not scared but truth." He said, sipping the potion.
"How big are you?" George laughed.
He looked smug towards me and George, "9".
Me and George turned to look at each other raising our brows and laughing slightly.
"What you laughing at?" Bill asked us both.
"Oh nothing." We replied together.
"Go on then, you tell us how big you are." Ron spoke.

The girls were all laughing at us, Ginny was pulling at face and covering her ears.
"Fine we will." George said, drinking the potion. "10"
"No way, there is no way I'm 9 and your 10." Charlie stated baffled. "What about you Fred?"

I took a swig of the potion, "10 and half."
Everyone seemed quite taken back and Y/N was blushing madly, after I noticed Ginny had whispered something in her ear.

"Ginny your turn" I heard Ron say. I zoned out the rest of the game as a few peoples rounds past by, Y/N was adorable, she had to go around everyone barking like a small dog. I laughed, until it was my turn

"Right then Freddie" George began.
"Truth or Dare?"
"Truth" I replied taking the potion.
"Hmmm" George said, "who out of everyone would you bang right now" George asked smugly. He knew exactly what he was doing and he was doing it to torment me. "Is it too late to choose dare?" I asked hopefully, there's no way I could admit to that.
"Nope sorry brother, you've already answered truth" Ron laughed. Great.
Before I could stop myself I replied with a simple "Y/N".