Chapter 33- Its my birthday

Y/N pov:

"Y/N. Promise me that today, you won't worry about the tournament. You can worry tomorrow, lets have fun today." Fred says.
"Alright Freddie. But tomorrow, I'm going to sort something out." I say.
"That's fine love."

We walk up the Gryffindor common room, panting from the amount of steps everywhere.

"Happy Birthday." The portrait says happily to me.
"Thank you." I say, stepping into the picture whole.

"SURPRISE!"
When I walk into the common room I see new banners everywhere, dedicated completely to me. These banners made me happy, unlike the ones from the night before. I've decided that today, I'm not going to focus on the negatives, I'm going to be happy, and celebrate my birthday for the first time.

Looking around the room, I'm greeted with the smiles of my friends, who begin to stand up to hug me.
Lee, George, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Alicia, Katie, and of course Fred. But that's when it catches my eye, a face that I have missed so much smirking at me from the corner of the room.

"OLLIE!" I yell. I sprint over and throw myself onto him, clinging onto his torso as he laughs in response.
"Happy Birthday little sister."
"How long are you staying?" I ask.
"A couple of days, thought I'd be here to see what you've done with my quidditch team."
"Sorry to break it to you, but it's my team now." I laugh.

I step back to be greeted by my two best friends.
"So.... what do you think to the banners?" Lee asks.
"They're bloody brilliant Lee, did you do them? Also Happy birthday to you too!" I ask. He gives an encouraging nod in response.
"Thank you! Today we are focusing on you though. I find it bizarre you've never had a real birthday ." He says.
"Happy birthday you." George greets, pulling me into a hug.
"Thank you. I've just been reminded by Fred." I laugh.
"Trust you to forget."

"Happy birthday, my favourite sibling." Ginny says, pulling me from George and hugging me tightly.
"Hey!" I hear spread from the gingers across the room.
"What? If you guys looked as hot as Y/N, you'd be my favourites." She laughs and sends me a jokey wink. I shake my head at her and begin to greet everyone else.

After around 10 minutes of saying hellos, Ginny pulls me up to her dorm room. It's surprisingly very much like mine. I sit on the bed, waiting for her to explain why I'm up here.

She hands me a familiar dark blue dress, that reaches mid-thigh.
"Here, lets make you look fucking hot." She laughs. "Fred won't be able to keep his eyes off you."
"Ginny." I warn, a hint of laughter in my tone.
"Alright, alright. I'm serious though. You'll look even more stunning in that."

I smile, heading to the bathroom and placing the dress over my head.

"Wow Y/N

"Wow Y/N. I knew you'd look good but fucking hell." Ginny compliments.
"Thanks Gin." I laugh at the remark.

Ginny continues to apply makeup, and re-curls my already curly hair. She plaits my front pieces of hair, pulling them towards the back and securing them with a hair tie.
If I do admit myself, I looked stunning.