Chapter 89- caught

A long time has gone by. The school is practically falling apart as we make our way into Easter. Umbridge is worse than even imaginable. Dumbledore is hardly even here. Minnie can't do anything, she has no power over that dreadful woman. The bitch has tried to ban Trawley from the school, under the impression that she is good for nothing. I find it absolutely outrageous. But let's not get into that. Luckily, Dumbledore sorted it out, telling the cow bag that she can't do such things. It certainly put her in her place. 

I sighed, bored as hell. I had finally convinced Fred that he should have a night with George and Lee, now I'm starting to regret it. I guess I haven't realised how boring my life would be without my friends, because honestly, it's horrible. Fred wasn't happy to be leaving me alone, but after many failed attempts of trying to get me to go with him, he had gone. Even if it was only in the next room. I decided to use this time wisely, in hope to be able to think. Voldemort. It was no secret that he was back, whether the ministry thought so or not. I couldn't escape the thpughts in my head, all the same, what was the bastard talking about that night in the graveyard? He knows something, that's for sure. And me being the person that I am, have got to find out. 

I pulled out a book from my bag, my potions book to be exact. I decided that I needed to get my hands on a book about the Dark arts. It has to be related to it somehow. Voldemort is killing muggles, muggleborns, half-bloods, even purebloods- it was definitely related to the Dark Arts, I just needed to find out what he was doing. I headed straight to the next floor, hoping that there might be a chance of Harry being the only one in his dorm. I knocked quickly and waited for a reply. 
To my annoyance, Seamus answered the door, revealing the crowded room behind.
"Oh, Hi Y/N. Where's your other half." He joked, and I felt myself blush red at the name. 
"He's got a night of with the boys." I laughed, "I finally convinced him to leave." 
"Anyway." I said, looking around the room, "Can I talk to my brother for a second." 
Harry nodded and followed me out of the room. I made sure that the door was shut firmly, and placed a spell over the door so no one could hear us. 

"What's up?" He asked, looking around to see if anyone was watching. It would look really suspicious if someone were to be, so I was thankful no one was. 
"Can't I just come and see my little brother?" I said, and he raised a brow. 
"No, what's wrong." It irritated me how well he could read me. 
"It's nothing to be concerned about, I just need to borrow your cloak please." He didn't say anything, just looked as if he was trying to read further into what I was doing, "I'll bring it back first thing tomorrow, I promise." 
He nodded hesitantly, trusting me with his most prized possession. It was his dads after all, and well, an invisibility cloak. 
I followed him into the room and took a seat on Ron's bed, listening into what the four other boys were talking about. 
"I didn't believe them for a while, I'll admit." Dean was saying, "It's all in the daily prophet, telling people that their spreading lies. They've got everyone brain-washed, and there's nothing no one can do about it." 
"He's definitely back." Ron said, "Y/N and Harry have basically proved it. They wouldn't lie, and we all saw what had happened to Cedric." I gulped at the mention of the name, "But at the minute, there's nothing we can do about it." 
Neville nodded, "He's rising to power, my gran has been talking a lot about it, she definitely believes them." 
"There's just nothing we can do." Seamus sighed, Harry handed me the cloak, and I smiled in thanks, walking over to the door. 
Before I left, I caught the boys attention, "We'll see about that." And with a wink, was out of the room. 

I ran as fast as I could down to the library, throwing the cloak over my shoulders as I ran, eventually disappearing beneath it. I needed to get there quick, I really couldn't be arsed to break through all the locking charms that madam pince had placed over her 'precious' library. 
I snuck past the guard, and headed over to the restricted section. I knew exactly what I was looking for, I had come across the dark arts before, but that's a story for another time. I looked for the familiar trace of green, and the elegant writing that would be placed on the front, no doubt in silver. I pulled book after book from the shelves, to no such luck. But only after endless searching did the answers match up, and I pulled a thick book, carefully engraved with precise detail. The one I was searching for.