Chapter 96- Weasleys wizard wheezes.

Warnings: mention of sickness.

Y/N's pov:

Since the unexpected news that had occurred, I didn't really know what to do. Of course, me and Fred had talked about having kids, but never had I expected it to be so soon. I didn't actually know how he'd react, or even if he'd actually want a child at this time, especially because of the war. I was shook, and had no idea what I was going to do.

I hadn't told a soul, no one knew except Madam Pomfrey, and until I worked out what I was going to do, it's going to stay that way. I wanted a child, don't get me wrong. I've always wanted kids, but was it the right time for them? Would I be able to support it? I'm only 18 after all.

Anyway, it was time to push the thoughts out of my head for the day. Or well, a few hours at least. It was Fred and George's joke shop opening day, and even though they had both offered to postpone it due to everything that had happened in the last couple of days, I wasn't going to get in the way. They'd been waiting to do this since the age of five, so I wasn't going to hold them back on something for the sake of me. It wasn't fair.

According to Madam Pomfrey, I seemed to be about three weeks along, so only the early stages of my pregnancy. My pregnancy- that feels weird to say. I guess I still can't quite believe it. But working it out, that would mean that I was pregnant at school. And well, that meant that I was under the cruciatus curse. But, luckily for me, it seems that no harm has happened to the baby, and as far as we know both of us are perfectly healthy.

-------------------------------

I pulled on my black jeans and a green t-shirt. I had support my boyfriend after all. And well, green did seem to be his thing. I hurried to do my make-up, and plaited my hair in two braids. I looked into the mirror and took a deep breath. I'd promised myself that I'd forget about the baby for today, and make the day as good as possible for Fred and George.

I trekked down the stairs, being overly careful. It sounds silly but it's like I'm already aware that there's something growing inside of me. Its scary really.

I walked into the kitchen to see the bright smiling faces of my family, Harry had returned from the hospital a few days ago, who was of course shocked out of his mind to see that the two people he thought he had lost were sitting in the living room.
"Morning." I greeted, taking my seat and the kitchen table next to Freddie.
He kissed my cheek, and began loading my breakfast on to my plate for me.
"Sleep well?" He asked, the pair of us diving into our own conversation as everyone proceeded with their own.
"Yes thanks." I said, smiling slightly.
"Hey? Are you alright?" He asked, his faces showing me that he was worrying.
"I'm fine." His look told me he didn't believe me. "Honestly, I'm fine. Just nervous that's all. Your big day today."
I quickly lied, lucky that he seemed to believe me.

"I can't wait!" His leg was tapping up and down showing his excitement.
Laughing slightly, I continued to eat my breakfast, until I got an unusual feeling in my stomach. It felt like I was going to be sick.
I wasn't able to dismiss myself from the table, or to even utter another word, I rushed out of the room and headed straight to the bathroom, where I puked up the breakfast I had just eaten.

"Y/N what's going on? Are you alright love." The door swung open and I felt my hair being pulled to the back of my head. His hand found my back, rubbing soft circles across it, as he whispered into my ear.
"I'm fine." I said trying to convince myself rather than him. I wiped my mouth and began to brush my teeth, watching Fred in the mirror as he stared at the back of my head in worry.
"Y/N. We can cancel today. If you aren't feeling up to it, it's alright."
"No, no. I'm fine, honestly. Just feeling a little under the weather, but I feel better already."