Chapter 104- stop crying

Y/N POV:

"What are you gonna do?" I asked, "Are you gonna kill me? Kill them?" I asked, looking down at my stomach.
"Oh nothing." The dark wizard smiled with a sickening smirk, "Not yet. We have plenty of time."

I felt uneasy, as if I would faint at any moment. I hadn't thought about the 'warning' he had given me in the graveyard for so long. I had chosen to block that part from my mind.
But now that it was real and I had only six months left before these babies would be entering the world, I felt physically sick.

I was going to be raising them in a cruel, violent world, where no one knows who's gonna live or die. Was it selfish? Should I have gone through with it?

I wanted nothing more than to be curled up in Fred's arms at that moment. I was wishing that it would all go away and that I'd be back home in a matter of seconds.
But it was highly unlikely. Because lets face it, problems don't just go away if you wish them to.

As the snake-like man grew closer and closer, I knew I'd have to make a run for it. He'd got increasingly powerful over the last month and I knew that I wouldn't be able to take him on, even though I am rather skilled in the areas of both defence and attack. It was dark magic he used. I'd tried so hard to understand it's uses and how to use it safely in case of an emergency.

But it was no use. I couldn't go against him, I'd have no hope.

So I made a decision that I'd never make if it hadn't had been for the twins inside me. I made the decision to run from my problems rather than to face them. When I first entered my fifth year, I had to do everything myself, I wouldn't except any help, even if it were just with the struggle of my transfiguration homework.

But I've learnt to accept it now. That sometimes, you need to get a little help.
Today was one of those days. And I realised that with my family and friends, my life was worth a lot more than I used to think it was.

"Reducto!" In seconds the walls of the cave had blown, the ceiling caving in as Voldemort jumped to not be squashed under the rocks and boulders. I took this as my opportunity to run, my small legs carrying me faster than they ever had done before.

I couldn't apperate out of this cave, the magic surrounding us was far too strong, I just wouldn't make it. I just better hope that there wouldn't be anything waiting for me on the other side. Because if there was, I'd be dead.....

----------------------------------------

Fred's pov:

The attack was back in motion, yet I was only half as focused. I couldn't get the panicked thoughts out of my head. All I knew was that she was in a cave somewhere with the most powerful dark wizard in the world. I had no idea where she was, so couldn't apperate to her, nor did I have any idea if she was even still alive. If my babies were still alive.

I could cry at the thought. Right here on the spot. But I had to be strong, both for me, for my babies and for her. Wherever the three of them may be.
I knew that she was reckless, I knew that she wouldn't be able to sit whilst there was an attack.

But I couldn't be angry at her when I was so concerned with her safety. I couldn't be mad when her life was at risk and I had no way of helping her.