Chapter 49- the truth

WARNING:
Panic attack.

Please read this chapter at your own risk and if you don't feel comfortable reading it, then skip to the next.

I have put a warning and symbol at the beginning of where it mentions these things. To begin with, the chapter is fine to read.

Y/N pov:
"Good morning princess."
I roll over and see Fred grinning at me from my side. I roll my eyes at the nickname, "princess?" I question.
"Why of course. Your my princess."
"So that means your my prince." I laugh.
He places a quick peck on my lips, "guess so."

"Now get up you lazy arse, I'm starving. And we're going to snuggle when we get back because I can't get enough of you."
I laugh, "alright, I'm going, I'm going."

I stand up and stretch out my arms, Freds already dressed so I decide that I need to go to my room. Suddenly I'm pulled back by the waist, and am now sitting on Freds lap.
"I thought you said I needed to get dressed." I laughed.
"And you thought you were leaving without giving me a kiss? God Wood, I can't believe you." He says.
I roll my eyes before kissing his head, he pouts. "A real one!"

"No, I've not brushed my teeth yet Freddie. I promise I'll give you one after. Meet me down in the common room?" I ask.
"Fine." He groans, still pouting at getting no kisses.
I laugh before heading out of the room.

My bed is a complete mess, my sheets are everywhere, I must have done a lot of tossing and turning last night. I jump in the shower quickly and use a drying spell, letting my curls flow naturally as usual. I apply a light layer of makeup and put some casual clothes on.

I walk into the common room to find it filled with all the Gryffindors, lots of the boys especially look towards me as I enter. Was there something wrong with my skirt? I know it's a little shorter than normal, but it's not bad. I then make eye contact with Fred, who I notice is sat on the couch. He's looking my way and I noticed the way he bit my lip, fuck he looked hot.

I noticed George and Lee laughing at Fred, and Harry hit him in the back of the head. The others look confused at Freds staring and Hermione shoots me a look to say 'I told you he liked you.'
May as well give her a show then. I wink at Fred and he quickly shoots up, pulling me into his arms. He lifts me up, carrying me over to the sofa, and sits me on his lap. He then kisses me passionately, and the room goes silent. The only thing that matters is my Freddie.

"Hem, hem." Me and Fred break apart quickly and look to our right. We expected to see the angry tone of our beloved professor, instead she looks delighted, "George, Lee you owe me 5 galleons, I'm off to tell Dumbledore, he owes 10."
With that she steps out the room a delightful spring in her step. When the door closes the common room erupted into laughter. I bury my nose blushing cheeks into Freds head, and he laughs, resting his forehead on the back of mine.

When I look back up, I'm suddenly yanked off of Fred and am dragged by two very eager girls. I look back to Fred, who's pouting, arms crossed. I laugh and shook my head at him, letting the girls pull me along.

I'm suddenly plonked on the bed of the girls dorm and look up at Hermione and Ginny who are grinning widely.
"Erm Hi."
They suddenly squeal, incredibly high pitched and giddily jump up and down. I shake my head and go to lay down but then can't resist if, I stand up and do the same thing, jumping up and down laughing with the girls. We do a group hug before collapsing onto Ginny's bed, side by side, looking up at the ceiling.

Hermione props herself up onto one elbow and looks at me, "come on then, tell us!"
"Fine. We're together."
Another squeal comes from the pair.
"I knew it!" Yelled Ginny, she looks at me for a minute before shaking her head, "come on then, spill the beans."
"Alright fine." I laugh, "well we, we danced, he apologised for being a complete arse, told me how beautiful I was. Dragged me upstairs and I went to get my pyjamas on. When I came back down, I overhear the boys taking. They were trying to get Fred to ask me out, and then he started ranting about how much he loves me, but he's too afraid to tell me. So I stepped into the room, cleared my throat and snogged him. He then asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes, and we spent the night together."
Once I had finished, I was gasping for air, having spoken so quickly from the excitement.