Chapter 106- What are you... stupid?

"Well I don't care what fucking Dumbledore thinks!"

"Language."

"No! I don't care! Who honestly thinks that Dumbledore has a clue what he's doing?"

"I do! He's managed to defeat a dark wizard before!"

I stared at the majority of the order, appalled. How they honestly thought that Dumbledore knew the fuck what he was doing, I didn't know.

"No come on!" I laughed sarcastically, "if he knew what he was doing he wouldn't have taken Harry into a fucking cave for something he won't even tell us. Force Harry to reach out for me to come and save them and then leave me there with fucking Voldemort!" I shouted, "forgive me if I don't trust his judgement!"

"Y/N. He's trying to keep Harry safe by sending him to live with muggles."

"BULLSHIT! Doesn't he realise where the majority of the death eater attacks are happening? You seriously believe that he won't find him there? HE FOUND FUCKING JAMES AND LILY!"

"ENOUGH."
I grew silent at my dads raise of voice, the sadness in his eyes and the frown on his face. "Now is not the time, Y/N."

I shook my head at their stupidity, "No. I'm not going to sit here and listen to him anymore, dad. You all can follow whatever orders you want but you can count me out. I'm not sitting here and fucking listening to you all praise the fucking bastard for his efforts in the war. HE'S DONE FUCK ALL BUT SIT ON HIS ARSE WHILST PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE DYING!"

I stormed upstairs to my old room. It was luckily, I'd kept everything the same as when I was living here. Which meant, that if I reached into my second drawer, on the write hand side there should be a bag of floo powder that I used to use to travel to meet Fred.

I emptied the remains out into my hand, concluding that it might just get me to where I need to be.
I snuck into the living room, past the kitchen where I could still hear the faint mumbles, most likely of people chatting shit about me and my 'little outburst'.
I was fuming.

I didn't bother being quiet when I reached the fireplace, ending up knocking over an old statue or two on my way. Oh I wish I could have seen my grandmothers face.

I stopped into the fireplace, minding my hand and throwing down the powder as my voice rang out through the room, "McGonagall's office. HOGWARTS!"

—————————-

I think it's likely that I scared the older woman when I landed in the middle of her fireplace. She was busy reading her book at her desk, a cup of tea in front of her and a biscuit in her hand half dunked.

I winced as the half landed in her tea, wondering whether I should summon a spoon for her to fish it out with.

I grinned innocently as she looked up, though her face lit up as she realised it was me. She rushed to her feet to greet me, pulling me into a tight hug and her first question being, how are you coping?

"I'm alright, Minnie." I laughed, "though I'm afraid I can't stay long. Urgent meeting with Dumbledore and all that."
She frowned, though her eyes showed more anger than anything. "Don't even get me started, I'm ready to slap the man."