Chapter 13- Hope

Warning: this chapter contains descriptive pieces about blood loss. Also death. Please read at your own risk.

Y/N pov:

"Y/N!" Hermione shouts louder than ever before. I jerk up after falling asleep in Freds comforting arms.
"They've got her, they've got her! They're going to kill Buckbeek!" The girl breaks into tears before my eyes. "Stupid Malfoy! Didn't listen to Hagrid got a scratch on the arm, gone running to his daddy! And they've sentenced her to death Y/N"

I can feel tears slipping down my neck, I rub the girls back in comfort. What a cruel world we live in!

"When?" It's the only word I can say.
"Tonight" she replied groggily.
I was going. No matter about curfew, I was going to see Hagrid and be with him. That's what a true friend does. Hagrid would do it for me. So I'd do it for him.

"Y/N, darling" the usual comforting voice emerges once again in my ears. "I'm coming with you"
The three of us reach for our coats and make our way down to Hagrids hut. We are greeting with Ron and Harry, who instantly pulls us into hugs, looking at our tear-stained faces. As I'm hugging Ron, I realised the hand that was holding mine doesn't release, Fred just stares at Ron, is that Jealousy I see in his eyes?

He catches me staring from in front of Ron and he quickly replaces that look with a smile.

As we arrive at the hill, ready to walk down to Hagrids small hut, we notice three people laughing at the top of their lungs. Looking at what they are laughing at I gasp, and realise that it's at the innocent creature, tied up against a fence, highly struggling. I felt more tears leave my eyes, but suddenly they are replaced by anger. I'm going to fucking kill them.

It seems that Hermione has the same expression as she lunges towards Malfoy, smacking him in the nose. As all three boys try and get the angry girl off the boy, I take it as my opportunity. I quickly begin to fade as I become invisible, another power not many people know about. I grab the two other boys, names of Crab and Goyle by the head, and smack their heads together, causing them to fall to the ground.
"What are you doing you idiots?" Malfoy speaks up, still clutching his nose. To my amusement blood has begun to trickle down, wiping the smirk off his face.

I take another risk by quickly mumbling a small spell under my breathe. Almost immediately, the three boys are joined together by the ankles, Malfoy sandwiched in the middle, as they try to make their way up the castle. I'm pissing myself with laughter watching the amusing sight, as I remember that everyone still can't see me. Even Fred, whose seen this power before looks shocked to see me on the floor laughing.

"Woah, Y/N" Ron begins, "you got an invisibility cloak too?"
Fred begins to speak, but deciding it's best to hide my secret I quickly say, "yes rather cool isn't it."

We reach the hut and the others make their way inside. I didn't. I was going to stand with Buckbeek,  instead of her suffering with her feet tied to a post, I'm going to make sure that it's the best day she will have. I pulled out my wand, and appeared lots of dead ferrets. Disgusting I know, but they were Buckbeeks favourite. She instantly settled down, enjoying the treat and I stroked her feathers calmly. I decided to use this as an opportunity to take pictures. I pulled out my camera and took one of her, the happiest I've ever seen her .
I was going to miss her. All the time we had rolling around together, flying together, for some reason she took such a shine to me, unlike she did with anyone else. She was innocent, and didn't deserve to die.

Shortly after, Hagrid came out, his eyes full of tears, but a small smile conjured when he saw what I had done for her.
I went over, and gave him a hug, squeezing him tightly. He starting crying harder. "It's alright Hagrid, she won't feel it. She's enjoyed her last moments in her place of comfort. You really have been a good dad to her Hagrid."