118

A week it's been.
One full week and the little bastards still haven't come back like they said they would that night.

What am I kidding, it's Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Y/N for the love of god would you please stop pacing." Fred sighed from his seat on the sofa across from me, "you know what Poppy said, you need to start taking it easy."

"Yeah well tell that to your brother and his bloody friends! Disappearing like this! I swear to god if they're not already dead I'll kill them!"

"Love, they'll be fine." He stood to his feet and took a few steps towards me, "I promise they will. I'm sorry but one of them is Harry Potter, Harry Potter doesn't die."

I rolled my eyes, feeling them watering up slightly. I'd been overly emotional lately, especially with the anger side of things.

"I just want it all to be over."

"I know love." Rubbing the side of my arm as my head fell back on to his chest, "It will be. That's a promise. And then we can raise our children in a happy world and they'll be so many people who love them."

I smiled at the thought, only praying that it would one day come true.

————————

"Y/N! Y/N!"

Looking up from where I was previously chilling in one of the Weasleys armchairs at the burrow, I watched the hurried steps of Fleur Delacour race towards me, no previous knowledge of her even being here.

"Fleur what's wrong?" I asked, doing my best to pull myself to my feet.

"It's Hogwarts!" She panted, "the war. It's begun!"

And in that moment, my heart dropped, my stomached felt uneasy. The twins stopped kicking, my head went light.
Holy shit.

"Wheres Fred?" Hoping to appear calm, yet my voice instead came out in a panicked shout that I almost felt bad for.

"At Hogwarts! They all are! Look I need to get going. I want to fight. But please Y/N, stay here. We can't risk you getting hurt."

Like hell I was gonna stay in this house alone, knowing fuck all that was going on and who was actually still alive.
No fucking chance.

——————————

Freds pov:

"FLEUR'l

It was utter chaos. Kids screaming as we tried to get them through passageways that were only ever used for pranking.

McGonagall hadn't stopped running around, taking her duties with high responsibility.
Muttering enchantments after enchantments.
Extremely advanced spells that I hadn't even heard of.

"Please tell me she stayed." My hands were shaking like mad, my heart pounding.
I swear if she shows up, auror or not, I'll kill her when we get home.

"She stayed." Fleur nodded, pulling out her wand from her pocket hurriedly, "wasn't keen on it but I left her on the sofa."

I nodded. Thank god for that.
That's one less thing I've got to worry about, at least she'll be safe.
Even if I die.
She'll have multiple people around her to help her raise our children.
And she can live a long and happy life.