Chapter 80- very educational

Warning: Mature theme! 

It was over a month later, and the chilly airs of November had finally made an appearance. Other than the fact that I was still plagued with nightmares, everything was perfect. George and Lee were together! Finally! And I couldn't believe it, although, I had been sworn to secrecy.

Flash back:

"Oh... my..... god."

The two boys quickly pulled away from each other, their faces flushed in embarrassment as they avoided my eyes.
"Y/N, Erm. Me and Lee were just... Erm taking." George stuttered.
"Well, me and Fred should do some of this talking then." I laughed.
The boys didn't say anything, not even laughing at the joke.

"It's alright, you know? Have you forgotten that I was literally the one to encourage you both. Of course, the other had no idea though." I said, but the boys didn't reply. "Look. I think that it's amazing! You two are perfect together, and I've always thought so. So Georgie I'm so glad to have you as a brother in law. You know? Cos your gonna marry my brother Lee Lee." I winked, making both boys turn red.
"I won't tell anyone." I promised, as I saw their worried glances being exchanged. "Not even Fred."

I was pulled into a hug, as the boys sent small smiles my way. Finally!!!

——
Back to present:
What we didn't expect this morning, to wake up to, was a meeting of Gryffindor house to be called straight away. I couldn't help but wonder, maybe it was another ball. The last time we had been scheduled a meeting with McGonagall it had been for the Yule Ball.

However, when Gryffindors from 5th year and above walked into the empty classroom that morning, I certainly was shocked to see the box of conforms laid on the desk. I gulped, the thing that I had been dreading for so long- sex education.

—————————
"Please may I have, boys on the right, girls on the left." McGonagall announced.
I made eye contact with Fred, who sent me an exaggerated wink, before making his way to the side of the room with his brother and Lee.
I made my way to the left hand side, instantly finding Hermione, who looked physically ill all of a sudden. She was looking around the tables, and back to McGonagall. I wondered if she was going to be sick.

I laughed, shaking my head slightly, as I saw Harry across the room, watching him going red in the face. The group had many different reactions, some sniggering, some looked like they were going to pass out, and other looked genuinely interested. I for one, was one of the ones sniggering, as I took in the reactions of the crowd.

"Well, I'm sure you can all guess why I have asked you all to meet here." Minnie said, her tone serious as ever. "And the answer to your questions are yes, the dreadful time has occurred. But it's important that you know all of this information, in order to protect yourselves especially."

Minnie dragged on about safety charms, and protected sex, all of which I found completely boring, but also amusing to watch as the younger kids looked horrified. Every so often I would make eye contact with Fred, who each time looked as if he was trying his best to hold in some sort of sexual joke.

But the horror struck when suddenly the tables and chairs were brought out, each one of us directed to sit down. Luckily, the girls surrounding me consisted of Hermione, Alicia and Angelina. I knew instantly what the task would be, when on mine and Miones desk, a box of condoms, a banana and a cucumber were placed. It appeared that every table had these, and looking over towards Fred, he and George had found the situation hilarious. Me and Fred had always used the protective charms, never having to try out the balloon like item. Therefore, i had to listen to the instructions as we were ordered to attach it to a banana or cucumber. I was surprised to see that I did it with ease, and a million dirty jokes rushed through my head as I did so.