Chapter 64- I seek comfort in you Fred

Warning:
Actions similar to panic attacks. Mention of death. Seizure like symptoms.

Fred's pov:

Loud cheers erupted the air, as we caught sight of Y/N, Harry and Cedric landing- all at the same time. I guess Hogwarts really did win. Y/N and Harry were leaning on Cedric, looking as if they were celebrating. I felt a little jealous of Cedric, having Y/N lay on him like that, to be celebrating with him, not me. But when a scream caught my attention, I instantly felt terrible for what I had thought only moments before.

"Fred!" My brother said, almost like a scream, catching my attention. What could be so important at this moment?
"What?" I said, irritated.
"Fred. She's crying. Y/N's crying! They both are." My head popped up swiftly at my brothers alerted response, to find that it was true, she was shaking, crying and a complete mess.
"Holy shit." I said, rushing out of my seat, ignoring the confused glances as I got of the others still cheering.

As I made my way down the steps, passing by tens of people, pushing them out of the way to get to her. They turned around scoffing, before returning their attention back to the scene in front of us. As I neared, I noticed that Moony, Dumbledore and Snape had already reached the trio. Suddenly, a girl, who indeed was Fleur Delacor, let out a terrifying scream. The crowd instantly fell into whisper, and cries could be heard throughout. No one longer cared about the competition, but instead, were quite literally, sobbing.

My heart leaped when I saw Y/N being restricted by Snape. Harry had red blotchy eyes, and he too was shaking, but he was stood on his feet, being led away by Moody. Y/N, however, was trembling, her body falling up and down, as she tossed and turned. Her eyes were no longer their beautiful blue, but pitch black, her pupils dilated massively, overtaking pretty much her whole eye. That's when I noticed it, Cedrics body, eyes wide open, but no life within them. I myself, instantly teared, but as bad as it sounds, not much towards the boy, but more of the fact that I was seeing my girl, for the first time, completely and utterly broken.

Snape had been joined by both Dumbledore, Minnie, and a load of other people who looked like healers. The crowd was being redirected by other professors, and my mum, George and Lee appeared at my side, trying to persuade me to walk away. My mum had tears streaming down her face, as she looked at Y/N shaking. But I couldn't do anything, because we couldn't get anywhere near. As I tried to make my way through, I was simply just pushed back.

Dumbledore was holding Y/N's arms back, stopping her from punching the air. Mcgonagall had her legs, stoping her from thrashing, and Snape had his wand outstretched in front of him, directing it towards the girl, as he muttered spells I hadn't ever heard of. Snape too looked terrified, it was the first time I had seen an actual emotion placed on his face, as he looked at the girl in fear. But it wasn't that he was scared of Y/N, but more, scared for her. And that only panicked me even more.

Nearly 10 minutes later, the group still hadn't managed to make any improvement on Y/N. As I watched in horror, my mum was whispering things in my ear, trying to comfort me, yet, I completely blanked her. She had the dog (Sirius) and Remus crowding around her, as they did their best to calm the girl down. But that's when it happened, and a voice appeared, a deep voice that obviously didn't belong to Y/N. She jolted up in incredible strength, managing to sit her way up, as she spoke.
"He's got Harry. Moodys got Harry. He's not who you think he is."
And with that, as quick as she finished those words, she collapsed, hitting the ground with a thud as she blacked out.

Being in a stable position, Dumbledore and Snape had left the girl, rushing to save Harry from whatever he was going inside. And Madame Pomfrey and the rest of the professors crowded around Y/N, trying every spell possible to awake her. But with no such luck, she was gone, carried by the professors, and I didn't even get to try and help her.