Chapter 35- Dragons!!!

Y/N pov:

The next morning I woke up bright and early for a change. I recalled the events of last night with my dad and figured that I'd meet up with Harry later on today to talk.

Then I realised that a certain pair of gingers had some making up to do, and I knew just the solution. Possibly my best prank yet, but for once, I wouldn't be getting in trouble.

I walked over to my cupboard and pulled out two mini-skirts and crop tops, one hot pink, the other yellow. I then pulled out a similar outfit in red for me. Let's make the twins, gain a triplet.

I skipped merrily out of my room, barging into the boys, lucky for Lee, he had no role in teasing Ron, so had nothing to pay for.
"Rise and shine my favourite people!"

I really should check if Scott's here first, but luckily every morning he's already gone. I received groans from the boys, except Freddie of course, he was still sound asleep.
"Y/N I love you, but would you piss off." Lee said, covering his head with a pillow.
"You don't mean that Leelee. Anyway, I need your advise on my next plan." I said.
His head instantly shot up, "go on, Im listening."
"Well, help me wake Freddie and then I'll tell you." I said.
He rolled his eyes.

"Y/N. You know that your the only one that can wake him." George was now also sat up, wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes again and walked over to Freddie's bed, ready for the usual routine.

"Freddie." I whisper, tapping him lightly on the arm.
No reply.
"Freddie."
No reply.
"FREDRICK!"
"W..what?" He asked, sitting up. He then saw it was only me so groaned, laying down.
"Look, you've got to get up! You have to make up for yesterday." I laugh.
Lee gets what I mean so laughs, but the twins look at each other in horror.

"So boys, I guess I'm asking. Would you like to know what your going to be doing today. After all, you'll do anything."
"Alright fine. I'm not scared. I'm up for a challenge." Fred said smugly.
"Yeah. It's probably not even that bad."

"Oh. Is that so? Let me just confide in Lee about my excellent idea then." I laugh.
I walk over to Lee and whisper in his ear.
"How do you think the boys would look in a similar outfit to the one I'm wearing?"
The boy gasped in horror, before laughing. He looked over to the twins, "god your both fucked."
Although the boys tried not to show it, I saw the fear in George's eyes and Fred gulped.

I told the boys I'd be back in a minute and ran to my room to fetch the outfits. I wonder, who should be in pink? Who should be in yellow?
Ok, Fred pink, George yellow. Sorted.

I walk back into the room, the two pieces of clothing behind my back. "So boys, are you ready?" I ask smugly.
"Bring it on." They said together.

That's when I pulled the two sets out from behind my back.
"Fuck no." They said together. Lee was now pissing himself in the corner of the room.
I frowned, "but you need to make it up to me. This is your only way."
The two groaned in frustration before exchanging nervous glances. They looked as if they were having a conversation in their head.

"Alright. Fine. We will do it." George stated.
"But we want one thing in return." Fred laughed.
"And what's that?"'I asked.
"It's a very simple thing really."
"However something Lee might not approve of."
"A kiss." They said together.
I rolled my eyes at them, "Lee will kiss your cheeks." I laughed.
"Not Lee you bloody idiot! You!" Fred shouted and I laughed. However, I looked towards George who was blushing madly looking over at Lee, Lee matched a similar shade.
"Fine." I said. I walked over to George first and pecked his cheek, this made him go red all over again. Then I walked over to Fred, but before I could kiss his cheek, he spin his head around so our lips met.
"FRED!" I nagged.
"Sorry love, too tempting. Now hand me my excellent choice of outfit." He said.