Chapter 77- detention

Warning: This is the scene with the blood quills. If this makes you uncomfortable in any way, please don't read. There is quite a lot of description referring to the blood. 

Freds pov:
I'm about to do something, that I know for a fact I will be hated for. But it has to be done, whether she thinks so or not.
It hasn't gone unnoticed to me, that Y/N's mood has been changing significantly. She seems as if something is taking her over, I can't even describe it.
Her usual blue eyes fade grey, especially when she was angry. If you had gotten into an argument with her, and looks could kill, you certainly wouldn't be standing there.

I had to pull her closer three times last night. Three! And I don't even know why, because she won't tell me. I know that she lost Cedric last year, and a lot of things happened that night. But she has been fine all summer. I can't for the life of me think why she's suddenly gone back to the way she was after that horrible night. Maybe it was being back at Hogwarts? Maybe it was seeing all the people she hadn't in a while? I don't know, but all I know, is that there's something obviously wrong with her, and I want to do everything in my power to help her.

So here I am. Stood, at the bottom of Dumbledores office, about to stand on the grand Phoenix statue. I've only been in Dumbledores office once, when Ginny was taken into the chamber of secrets. It's strange to think how long ago that feels, I didn't even know Y/N then. It feels like she's been in my life forever, and I couldn't imagine even living without her. She's my everything.

The door swings open straight away to reveal the bearded man sat at his desk.
"Ah, Mr Weasley. What do I owe the pleasure? Come and take a seat." 
I take a seat at the desk, and the professor stops writing, his full attention on me. 
"It's Y/N Sir. She's been, different recently. Like, it's almost as if there's times when she isn't herself. Like she's being controlled. She's not been sleeping, and suddenly screams in the middle of the night, or cries. But she doesn't wake up, not even when I touch her. When I hug her, to try and get her to stop panicking, she turns ice cold, but within minutes she's back to normal." 
Whilst I explain, Dumbledore shows no emotion, and just appears to be deep in thought. 
"How long has this been happening?" He asks. 
"Well, just after Cedric died, she obviously wasn't herself. About half way through summer, she started getting better, and it seemed like she was back to being herself. Then suddenly, these dreams started, just before school started again, but she refuses to tell anyone what they're about. And now her mood is constantly changing, but unlike anything I've ever seen before." I explain. 

Dumbledore nods along, as I speak, letting me continue, until an idea pops into his head. "I will ask madam Pomfrey for some sleeping draught. That will help with the nightmares. As for her mood changes, there's nothing we can really do. It's normal to experience mood swings after loosing someone you love. And she's being completely reasonable. Maybe they've been triggered by something?" He suggests. 
I nod, not bothering to argue with him. It's obvious that he knows something I don't, almost as if he's restraining from telling me. Whether he knows, or not, I just hope he can help her. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's Pov: 

"Shouldn't you be getting to detention?" Snape asks, and it's only just dawned on me that I've been here the whole day.
"Do I have to?" I complain.
"Y/N if you don't go to detention, she will only make things worse for you." He gives a small sympathetic smile, that almost comes across as being creepy. It's too unnatural for him to smile, it gives me chills. 
"Fine." I sigh, standing from the desk, "Don't go too hard on Granger, she cares about her grades." 
He sighs, copying the same attitude that I had displayed just a second ago, "Fine."