Chapter 60- preparations

Warnings:
Mention of blood, cuts and bruising - self harm.

Please don't read if you are triggered in this area, and skip the chapter midway.

Y/N's pov:

"Y/N. My dear. How lovely it is to see you again." A woman, pitch black hair and rotten gritted teeth.
"Now now Lucinda. Be nice to the poor girl. She won't need much persuasion anyway. Will you.... Y/N." A man, eyes of the devil, black and red, pale skin- almost ghost like.
"I will never be like you!" I heard myself shout.
"Oh, but you will. One day. You wait. When we've got your little baby."
Baby? What the hell was he talking about? Who was this man? Who's the woman? Where the hell am I?

Sweat.
Sweat dripping from everywhere, as I opened my eyes to see Fred in front of me, looking panicked.
"Love are you alright?" Fred asked, placing his hand to my forehead to measure my temperature.
"Fine. Bad dream. I'm fine." It felt that I was trying to reassure myself more than him.
"Y/N. Your not fine. Your dripping with sweat, your breathings rapid, and ive been trying to wake you up for the last 10 minutes, with no luck. Your not alright. Talk to me. Talk to me, and we can sort this out together." He said, placing a hand on my arm.

The truth is, I've been having this same dream, over and over again for the last couple of nights. But this time, this time was different. The woman? The woman that was there, I can't remember her name, but she looked so familiar, too familiar and I can't put my head around why she was there, why was she there, when she hadn't been before?
"It's nothing. I just get bad dreams sometimes." I shrug.
You can't tell by his face that he doesn't at all believe me, but luckily, he let it go, and didn't bring the subject up further.
"Come on then." He said, pulling me out of bed. "I'm up now, so let's go and get something for breakfast, and then we can head to the courtyard to practice, alright?"
"Ok." I said, rather plainly, and forced myself out from under the sheets, that held my warmth.

"Fred. I've told you for the millionth time. I'm not bloody hungry." I complained.
"Y/N. You have to eat something." George said.
"Y/N." Lee said sternly, "if you don't eat, you won't be able to practise the spells properly, will you?"
I rolled my eyes at the three boys.
"Please love." Fred said, placing a hand on my thigh, that made me more flustered than I'd like to admit. And apparently, Fred saw exactly what it was doing to me, as he continued to rub my leg in circles, each time travelling further.
George had also apparently caught onto Freds actions, as he smirked, wickedly in our direction, receiving the same reaction from a Fred.

I rolled my eyes before swatting Freds hand away, and standing up. I ignored there calls, and carried on walking. I felt angry for some reason. So overly angry, at nothing in particular. Something had made me feel this way, and It wasn't Fred, it wasn't the boys, it wasn't the constant attention I got from everyone in sight, I had no idea why I was feeling this way, but all I wanted to do, was hit something.

So that's what I did. For the last five minutes, I've been in my bathroom, repeatedly, swinging my first into the mirror, and magically repairing the shattered glass, each time, damaging my knuckles further. But I didn't care, the pain felt good. It was what I needed, to take all the anger out on something, without hurting anyone. The anger I had somehow sourced with no explanation.

By now, I had a gnash from one side of my knuckle to the other, as well as a load of small cuts around my fist, each one dripping in bloody, but none as much as the blood that came running from the big cut. My whole hand was basically black, as I took the final punch for the last time, finally feeling satisfied with the anger that was no longer present. Despite the damage, to both the mirror and my hand, I felt a whole lot calmer, it had obvious my helped in some way or other. But If the anger continued like this, I made a note to go and speak to a professor, hopefully they'd know what was happening to me.