Chapter 11- The trance

Freds pov:
"George!" I whisper, shaking my twin from his tired state.
I receive a groan in reply, "what Fred?"
"I just asked Y/N to be my fake girlfriend and she said yes!!!" I said excitedly.
George immediately opens his eyes and begins to laugh, "oh your not joking" he stops laughing.
"Fred, that's just fucking sad, get a grip and ask her for real."
"Baby steps George, baby steps. If we act like we're together, not only will the other guys lay off her, but she might actually like it" I say in hope.
"Whatever you say Fred" George replies, drifting back to sleep.

——————————
Y/N pov:
"HELP HE'S HERE!" I jump out of bed to see Fred already awake, jolting up in the same form as me. He takes my hand, and we instantly run along the corridor to where the scream came from. We see a couple of boys surrounding a dorm, so we join them. Looking in, it's revealed to be the fourth year boys dorm. Ron lay in his bed, surrounded by people asking questions.
I make out his words, "He was here! He had a knife! He nearly killed me! Told me to tell him where Harry was! I refused! But then he asked where Y/N was!"
That's it! Panic washed over me. Sirius Black, mass murderer is looking for me. "Y/N. Enjoy your sleep" an evil cackle rings through my ears.

It was as if I was struck by lightning. I'm falling backwards, the floor moving from under my feet. Gone, totally gone.

——————-
Freds pov:
"But then, he asked where Y/N was!"
"Y/N" I scream, louder than ever before. She'd fainted, into my arms. She'd gone completely. Immediately having heard the screams, the professors barge in. Mcgonagall starts to ask questions to Ron, but I'm too focused on Y/N to even listen.
"STOP!" I yell, catching the teachers shocked attention, "help her, please" I say indicating towards the fallen girl in my arms. She seems so out of it. She suddenly begins shivering, her head moving back and forward shaking. There was nothing I could do, except support her head. She starts to scream and cry and suddenly blood emerges from under her top.

The teachers start to scan the room, no one was in sight. They immediately clear the room of everyone and they rush over to her. They try to get me to leave, but there was no way I'm having that. I remain, the girls head in my lap. A tear runs from my eye, falling onto her reddening cheek, the worst part is, there's nothing I can do to help her.

I'm told to let go of her, but I can't bring myself to do it. Not being able to remove her from my grasp, the professor orders that I take her to madam pomfrey immediately. So that's what I do, I pick her up. She looks tiny in my arms, she's panicking and doesn't even know it.

When I reach the hospital, I lay the girl down on the first bed I see and instantly run for help. As it being the middle of the night, a very sleepy Madam Pomfrey, runs out to sort Y/N. I'm asked to leave yet again. Why can people not understand that I'm staying whether they like it or not. I sit down by her bed, grasping her hands, trying to get her to stop shaking. But it doesn't work. Madam Pomfrey casts charms upon charms, but nothing is making a difference.

————————
Almost 2 months later:
Molly Weasleys pov:
"Mum! She's still not awake. I'm going to lose her! I can't lose her mum, I just can't!! She means too bloody much to me!" My son cries in front of me, on his knees head in his hands. I've not seen Fred cry since he was 5 years old, and here he is, distraught at loosing this girl. She must mean an awful lot to him.

There's nothing that I can do, nothing I can do to help Y/N or my son. I pull him into a hug, and I sit next to him at Y/N's bedside. He hardly moves, the only time he moves is when he needs the bathroom, or when he is forced to go to dinner. Otherwise he sits and he cries. He's a mess. His eyes look dreadful, he is pale. He looks sick. Please wake up Y/N! I need you back! I need my son back!

——————-
Y/N's Pov:
"I've got your precious boyfriend!" A voice calls. I'm surrounded by fields. I run towards the voice, fire engulfing around me.
"Y/N!" I hear a voice, Mollie Weasley? Professor Lupin?