Chapter 74- that bitch

Mature conversation!!! 

Well it's finally the time we've all been waiting for. And as much as the house with my dad is home, it's time to return to the school I call home. Our final year. Where has the time gone?
Dads been getting worse as the time has neared. He's been constantly bugging me, all the time. In some ways, I love him for it, I'm glad he wants to spend time with me, but I want to spend time with Fred too. I felt that myself and Fred didn't get enough time last year. With the tournament and everything, so I figured, why not.
I want to make this year special, it's our last year before we are in the real world. It's time to make it all count.

I'm going to miss my dad, so much. And as he stands here in front of me, I can feel myself wanting to cry- but I'm not going to!
I pull myself into his embrace, hugging him tightly.
"Be safe." He whispers in my ear, "I love you. And make sure you cause trouble." He winks.
I hug my uncle tightly, and he slips some chocolate into my back pocket. "Stay safe. And don't do whatever your dads just told you. No trouble this year!"
I laugh slightly, and walk towards where Fred stands with our trunks. He refuses to let me carry mine, but as my dad approaches, he's quick to place it on the ground.
My dad holds out a hand for Fred to shake, which Fred gladly does. It's funny to see Fred towering over my dad. I think it annoys dad, but it's funny all the same.
"Look after her Weasley. I don't want any funny business." He threatens, to which Fred nods quickly.
"No problem Sirius. We'll see you at Christmas." He says, and I can hear his nerves in his voice, making my dad internally laugh.
I exchange looks with my uncle and he rolls his eyes.
"Right, come on then." I say to Fred, "love you both."
Dad walks back over to my uncle as we join the family in the muggle car. I see him wipe his eye, and my uncle pats his back.

"Right. Come on then kids. Time to go." Arthur hurries us into the car, "you'll have to share seats again."
I roll my eyes as Fred gives me a cheeky grin, patting his lap. I sit down, and put my arms around him, it's certainly better than last time we did this.
"Well, this gives me flash backs." I laugh.
George turns around in his seat, "yes. I wonder if our good old friend will come back to say hello." He received a slap from Ginny, who was perched on his knee.
I laugh and Fred flushes red.
"What friend? Do they want to come and stay at Christmas?" Molly asks from the drivers seat, and I snigger from where I'm sat.
"Oh no mum. It doesn't matter." Fred insists. Molly gives a quick nod and turns back around.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." Fred whispers into George's ear, leaning forwards. I roll my eyes, and turn my attention to the three in the back seat.
Harry, Hermione and Ron, all seem to be becoming extremely secretive recently. I've made it my life mission to find out what they're planning. No doubt, if it includes Harry, it'll be something about Voldemort. They are definitely whispering about something they shouldn't be, as, as soon as Hermione sees me looking, she taps the other two to shut them up, sending me a guilty grin. It just makes me more suspicious.

It isn't until we board the train that I see the person Ive been dying to see the most.
"Lee Lee!" I yell, running forwards, throwing myself into the arms of the boy, completely forgetting about Fred.
"Nice to know I'm appreciated." Fred muttered, but was heard by pretty much the whole group.
"Not my problem she likes me more Fred." Lee said, grinning as Fred pulled him into a brotherly hug. George and Lee exchanged a hug, a rather awkward one at that, and I found myself wondering if something had happened before break. 

We ventured into our usual compartment, where Fred pulled me onto his lap straight away. 
"So anything new?" Lee asked, looking from George at the side of him, to me and Fred across.
I went to reply with a 'not much', but to my greatest annoyance, I was yet again beat to it.
"IcaughtFredandY/Nshagging." George said, far to quickly. I went red in embarrassment, and hoped that he talked too fast for Lee to hear. I felt Fred shift uncomfortably underneath me, he was probably feeling the same thing.
Lee however, was grinning from ear to ear, an amused look settled on his face, as he turned to us. He didn't say anything, which I was thankful for, but I got the look to tell me all I needed.