Chapter 47- confessions

Freds pov:
"So, you make up?" George asked me, as I took at seat.
"Yeah. Didn't take much really, I said I was sorry and she told me to shut up and dance with her." I laughed.
"Course it didn't." Lee laughed.
"Yeah, she is bloody obsessed with you." Ron added, elbowing Harry at the side for a reaction.
I felt the blushing in my cheeks return making the group say 'awww' and mimic me.
"Shut it!" I said, with a slight laugh.

"Weasley." Harry's voice turned stern, great, he's returned to protective big brother mode. "I have to admit, I support the two of you. But you hurt her and I'll totally kick your ass! I may be a lot smaller than you! But I swear to godric, I will revert to my godfathers ways and become a murderer if you upset her."

"Harry, Sirius isn't a murderer." I said, laughing at the boys size trying to intimidate me. He was literally as tall as Y/N, and she's tiny.

"He could be! If you hurt Y/N he for sure will be! And I'll join him!" He threatened.
"Harry don't fret." Lee said, dramatically putting a hand on the boys shoulder, "you know Y/N, if Fred did anything he'd be dead, well, either that or he wouldn't have any balls left."
I stared him down and he held his hands in up in surrender.
"It's true though." I heard Ron whisper to the other boys. The all laughed and started debating the torture Y/N was capable of of you pissed her off enough.

The conversation was quickly diverted by George, " mate, seriously though, you've got to tell her. You don't meet someone like her everyday. She's fucking awesome, and you'd be a total dumbass not to tell her how you feel."

"What am I supposed to say though George?
Hey Y/N. I've fucking loved you since the day I saw you in the burrow. I took one look at you and imagined you as my girlfriend. I love the way you get angry over literally nothing, but can be so sweet at the same time, the way you don't care enough to defend yourself but if someone says one bad thing about your family, they're considered dead. The way you have your hair in brown curls every single day, the fact that your so fucking hot that it makes it hard to breathe. The fact that I can't take one look at you without getting turned on. The way that I can't stand anyone looking at you, because I get so jealous. Not even my own twin that I trust with me life. The way that I want to marry you one day and have a family of our own. The way I am in fucking love with you, but am too much of a wimp to tell you." I ranted. The groups eyes widened and looked towards me, although it didn't look as if they were looking at me, but more behind me.

I slowly turned around confused but then my heart leapt from my chest as I saw her. She had heard everything! And her face wore an expression of shock. I mentally cursed at myself. I literally have ruined our whole two fucking years of being best friends. She will never see me the same again! Of course, I didn't know this, but the last sentence was true, she never would see me the same way again. But not for the reason I thought, it was a good reason she saw different.

Her face suddenly turned to a cheeky smile. This confused me even more, "then it's a good job I'm in fucking love with you too."
She sprinted forwards and crashed into my arms, our lips interlocked and we were caught in what I'd class the best moment in my life. She wrapped her legs right around my torso, our lips never parting, not even for air. I've waited so fucking long for this to happen, for this to happen when I wouldn't regret it after. This girl loved me, and I loved her. And I couldn't fucking believe it.

Cheers erupted startling me and Y/N. We had completely forgotten about our surroundings and then people surrounding us. I saw the intense blush appear on her face as she met my eyes, "sorry." She whispered.
"Don't you fucking ever be sorry." I said back.
shakily, "you've just made my world."

"Thank fuck for that." We looked around and saw my twin brothers face bright enough to light the sky. I also noticed Harry covering his and Rons eyes, This made Y/N laugh and walk over and kiss them both on the head. She then walked over and kissed George and Lee's cheeks. I'm not going to lie, this made me jealous, but since the fact that she's just snogged my face off and admitted she liked me, I might let it slide.