Chapter 54- world cup

Y/N pov:

"Good morning mini me."
The door swung open and I leapt out of bed instantly.
"I...wan" My dad stood at the door, staring at my double bed, and me in only my jumper and underwear. I couldn't make out his face, it was blank as he started wide eyed to where a shuffling sound was coming from the covers.
"Y/N. Come back to bed." It nagged in its morning, deep voice.

I was paralysed as Fred sat up, mimicking the same actions as my dad, both staring at each other in shock. That's when my dads face turned stern, "Y/N, get out. I'd like to talk to Weasley here."
Fred looked genuinely terrified and so I cut in, in greatest hope to deal with the awkward situation. "Dad! He didn't do anything! I was having a bad dream, so asked him to stay with me. Nothing happened, I promise."
He looked between me and the frightened boy, before letting out a sigh, "I'm sorry, I just assumed." Then his voice turned yet again stern, "Mark my words though Weasley, if I find out your doing more than cuddling, you'll be in for it!!! And don't think this conversation is over." He pointed his finger now at me, "both of you! I'll be telling Molly about this and then we're going to sit down for a little chat."

I gulped, Molly could be scary, a lot scarier than my dad. "Now, I'll say what I actually came here to say, big day today, make sure your up and ready, I'm assuming you'll want to be there a few hours before?"
"Yeah, I'll head off in a bit." I said, a little more relaxed.
"Are you nervous?" He asked.
"Nope." I say, it was the truth, I'd done this so many times it was no longer nerve wracking. The only thing that was a little worrying was the fact that I'm captain now, I'm captain and so am responsible for team.

The man left the room after laughing at my comment, and I made my way to the bed where Freddie was laid shirtless. I buried my face in his chest, snuggling up to him, whilst he rubbed my back softly.
"That was awkward. Let's hope you win today, so they'll forget about that chat." He laughed.
"God I hope so. Anyway, let go of me, I need to get my uniform on."
He groaned and pulled me tighter.
"Freddie, come on, I need to go." I said, pushing him further away from me.
"Why do you need to go now? Your not playing for another 7 hours." He exclaimed, reaching back for me.
"Because Freddie. I'm going to kick some ass today, which means, I have to get my team ready." I said. I was going to win, and I was going to make sure of it. Show Ireland what they're missing, we may have been gone for a year, but first match of the season and I think we will just have to show them.

I grabbed my first robe, making sure to leave the proper one hanging for tonight and walked into the bathroom. There I put on my robes, and for the first time in years, I tied my hair up. I had tied my hair up. That's the first time since the accident. Since I was dragged by the hair, and into the room by Nathan. As I looked at myself, I couldn't help but tear up, it had been too long, and why had I not tied it up? Because I was fucking scared. Scared that someone would do exactly the same thing to me. In truth, I had just thought and thought about the same moment, that I couldn't even bring myself to go near the hair tie any longer. But it was time, I was with Fred now, and I love and trust him more than anything. I had to get over my past, and focus on my future. And that, that was Fred Fucking Weasley.

I dried my tears, and stepped back into the room. He had his back to me, and was searching for something in his trunk, I'm guessing a shirt or something, seen as though he still hadn't got one on.
"Baby, do you know where my shirt....." he spun around and met eye contact with me, it had been the first time he'd seen my with my hair not in its usual waves, it was cute to think, to think that he'd noticed something so little, and still took time to think about it.
"Woah." He said, running his hands over my pony tail.
"I know it's different, I've not really ever worn my hair up before, I don't look stupid do I?" I said quickly, messing up my words in the process.
"What? No. Don't be silly, you look absolutely fucking stunning.." he said.
I blushed and reached up to tuck my hair behind my ear, as I usually would when I was embarrassed, but found myself not getting anywhere, because it literally wasn't there to tuck behind.