Chapter 79- Birthday part 2

Walking back to the common room, I didn't really know what to expect. I wasn't in the mood to party anymore. I'd just been told that for some reason, Voldemort wanted to control me, and that I need to try and learn how to block him from my mind- great.
A bonus that did come from it, however, was that Dumbledore had some how heard about the nightmares, and had given permission for Fred to move into my room (a warning of 'no funny business' given out though.)

So I carried my long walk back to the Gryffindor tower, occasionally smiling someone wished me a good day. I laughed a little when I thought, Dumbledore really does choose his days to tell you someone's after you.
As I neared the portrait I put a smile on my face. I could hear the blasting music from within, and realised the amount of effort people had gone to, to do this for me. So I wouldn't spoil it, for them, Lee or even myself. And I just hoped that a few shots would take my mind off of it.

"Happy Birthday dear," the fat lady smiled as I neared the common room entrance.
"Thank you." I said, pulling on my mastered fake smile, and muttering password.
The room was absolute chaos, people were everywhere. Luckily it was a Gryffindor only party, so the place wasn't as hectic as I imagine it would have been. It didn't take me long to locate Lee, seen as though he was absolutely shit-faced and dancing on the table. He seemed to be having the time of his life. I headed straight towards him, and managed to locate the other two, who seemed to be in a state, just as bad.

"Babeeeeee." Fred slurred, managing to take notice of me as I appeared. He rested his arm around my shoulder, and placed a kiss to my temple. "GEORGE! Y/N'S MY GIRLFRIEND!"
I had to laugh as George turned around from where he was dancing and shot a wink towards us both. However, as he would normally master the same cocky wink as Fred, that could make anyone's heart flutter, he ended up tipping his drink down his front from the moment. He cursed and patted the now stained shirt, shrugging his shoulders before fetching another drink.

"I missed you baby." Fred said as his hands ventured lower down my back. "Where've you been? You've been ages." He whined.
"I've been with Dumbledore remember." I said, as I walked over to the bottle of fire whisky.
I immediately brought my lips to the bottle, the usual rough feeling burning my throat.
"Come on, dance with meeeee" Fred begged, scooping my up from my waist, and taking me over to where a space had been cleared to dance.

He placed his hands in mine, smiling widely as a new track began to play. We had been joined by lots of people on the dance floor, all singing and having fun. He spun me around in circles, and I could gradually feel the effects of the alcohol liven me up. I could make out George and Lee, who were joined by Angelina and the other girls, all dancing around.

Before long, I became really tired, and decided that I would take a seat on the couch. I placed my feet up on the table, and I then noticed that I couldn't see Harry, Ron or Hermione anywhere. I know it wasn't really Hermiones scene, or Harry's for that matter, but surely Ron would be around somewhere? He would never miss a chance to get pissed.
I noticed a hint of ginger hair pass my eyes, and was relieved to find that it was Ginny. She walked over with a smile, a beer in her hand that I'm sure she would be killed for if her brothers found out.
"What's up Gin?" I asked, throwing my arm around the girl, as she sat by me.
"Nothing really. Great party isn't it?" She laughed, looking at the crazy people dancing.
I looked over to where she was looking, and could see that Fred and George were now dancing together, a group had formed around them as they performed their usual routines. It was quite funny to watch really, the fact that they had made up these dances when they were about 5 years old.

"How come your not up there?" Gin asked, looking back in my direction.
I shrugged, "I don't know. Just tired I guess." I knew it was a lie, but she didn't need to know what I had been told tonight.
"Come on." She said, tugging at my arm, and pulling me up with her.
"Where are we going?" I asked. She didn't say anything, only shot me a wink before pulling me in the direction of my room.